what you finna cry for ?

kayoree macray pov..
atlanta, ga .
da crib .
—————————

When I do my dance (ayy)Money fight, these niggas throwin' bands (money fight)JT, I ain't playin' (I ain't playin')Lil' bitch, I'on want your man (fuck that nigga)But these rich niggas throwin' paperNow it's time for the twerkulator (back that ass...

Money fight, these niggas throwin' bands (money fight)
JT, I ain't playin' (I ain't playin')
Lil' bitch, I'on want your man (fuck that nigga)
But these rich niggas throwin' paper
Now it's time for the twerkulator (back that ass up)
It's time for the twerkulator
I'ma shake what my mama.
i rapped along with the song dancing in the mirror but my music was cut off once somebody started calling me . i walked over to my phone seeing it was unknown caller ID, who the fuck playing on my phone .

"hello." i said with a attitude.

"kayoree." a very familiar male voice said which instantly made me regret answering the phone .

"don't hang up on me." he told me as i sighed letting the phone sit to my ear .

"fuck do you want keontae?" i'm trying figure out how the fuck is he calling me from a block number in jail, they asses be finding anyway in there .

"why you ain't open my letter that i sent you last week?" he asked me, as i grew tense just hearing his voice, i ignored his question as i heard him laugh through the phone .

"well you should've opened it baby cause now you in some deep shit." he told me as i sat there confused as ever .

"what you mean?" i asked him sitting there debating if i should hang up on him or not but i wasn't sure if i should just in case he was being dead ass about me being in something .

"the day i sent you that letter i also had somebody send you some drugs to deliver out for me, it's under your back door,door mat if it doesn't get done by tomorrow night—then some niggas will handle you there selves." keontae told me as i couldn't comprehend what the fuck he was talking about .

"WAIT WHAT? you making me sell drugs for you while you're in jail? and what niggas keontae the fuck is you talking about?" i asked him as i tried my hardest not to yell but the shit he just told me just really threw me off .

"calm down shawty, and nahh you ain't selling for me you selling for some folks that i was supposed to sell for but i'm obviously in jail so you gotta do my dirty work. and i gave them all your information so if you fuck up or decided to back out , like i said they will handle you." he told me and i could just tell by his voice he was smiling on the other side of this damn phone .

i sat on my bed with different emotions running through my body, i just couldn't understand why he was just throw me out there like that. "maybe next time you would stop ignoring me kayoree." he told me laughing .

"well i gotta go, make sure the shit deliver by tomorrow night no later then 10 and once you get the money bring it to the person you selling for...oh make sure you don't go running yo mouth to those niggas you close to cause if the wrong person found out it's over for you." keontae said as i sat there angry from this whole conversation.