At the club

Jisoo's pov
I was preparing my things for my university. Well, I will introduce myself to you all. I'm Kim Jisoo and I'm 21 years old. I had a husband but I haven't seen him. My marriage was just an arranged marriage and my husband is an old man. My parents didn't tell me about him so I bet that he's an old man. He didn't even come to our wedding. I want to have a baby so today I will go to the club and make some stuffs with a handsome guy. But my friends don't know about that.

Skip time to university;
" Jisooooo " Nayeon said while running to Jisoo.
" Nayeonnn " Jisoo said while running to Nayeon.
" Stop the drama, girls" Seulgi said while coming to them.
"Yeah. Stop this." Eunwoo said while chuckling.
" I can't stop me." Nayeon said while smiling.
" Me too." Jisoo said while chuckling.
"We will be late for class. Let's go now." Seulgi said as looking her watch.
"Let's go."Eunwoo said while running.

Time skip to lunch time;
Jisoo, nayeon, seulgi and eunwoo were at canteen. They were having lunch peacefully until Tzuyu came.
"Good afternoon, my lovely sister." Tzuyu said while hugging Jisoo.
" Hi."Jisoo said while hugging back.
"My stepsister,why do you eat cheap foods?"Tzuyu said while looking at Jisoo's foods.
"This's cheap but it's so delicious."Nayeon said as smiling.
"Hey, shut up your mouth. She's not asking you."Mina said with a smirk.
"Get out from here. I don't want to see all of you." Seulgi said as taking a sip of her juice.
"Ok. Let's go."Tzuyu said while getting out.

"Jisoo,I hate her so much."seulgi said while eating her food.
"But she didn't do anything today."Jisoo said and sighed.

"Why do you always patient,Jisoo?" Eunwoo said with a sad face.

" Well, she's my stepsister but we're sisters, right?" Jisoo said with a smile.

"Don't think about that. Let's eat." Nayeon said while holding her sandwich🥪.

Skip time to night 8pm;
Jisoo was at the club. She drank some wine. She found a handsome man who drank some whiskey and looked around.
Jisoo's mind; He's so handsome. I think he should be my baby's dad.

Jisoo went near to Taehyung and sat on his lap and caressed his cheek.

"Why are you so late? I was waiting you for a long time." Taehyung said as 
standing up from chair and grabbed Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo didn't know what was happening but she followed him.

At hotel room;
The hotel room was prepared. Jisoo didn't know everything. Taehyung took off his clothes and Jisoo was stunned by his actions.

"Wait, isn't that too fast?" Jisoo said while looking Taehyung's body.

"Yes. I have to introduce myself to you. I'm Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Kim Taehyung, I have something to request you." Jisoo said while looking down.

"Say." Taehyung said with an annoyed voice.

"I don't want to protect. I don't want to use condom." Jisoo said as she looks into Taehyung's eyes .

Taehyung was stunned and a minute later he said,"What? If we don't use, maybe you will get pregnant."

"I want to get a baby. If I'm pregnant,I won't come to you. I will raise my child alone. I promise. Please!" Jisoo said as she goes near to Taehyung.

"Do you promise?" Taehyung said.
"Yes. I promise."Jisoo said with a smile.

(A/N): Is this chapter good? I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes.

Thank you so much for the votes and reading my story. Thank you so much for everything.

Eat well, take care of yourself, smile everyday and think about good things.

They both are so beautiful, right? Love you all so much,😘😘😘. Bye!