Interest

"Don't flatter yourself. I don't have any interest in you." that beautiful girl said rolling her eyes.

"Yah, Tzuyu. I gave everything to you. But why can't you still love me?" that guy shouted at Tzuyu.

"I can't love you. Is that my fault?" Tzuyu shouted back.

"Yeah. The biggest mistake you have done in your life."that guy shouted.

Taehyung went to them and said," Excuse me but this is a public space. You two can't shout. Please go somewhere else and shout at there."

"None of your business." that guy said while rolling his eyes.

"Of course. It's not my business. But I don't want to hear your argument." Taehyung said.

"Oppa, please help me. He tries to bully me." Tzuyu said in a sad tone with a sad face.

"First,I will help you. Second, don't call me oppa." Taehyung warned.

"Ok." Tzuyu smiled shyly.

That guy rolled his eyes and said,"You wanna help her? Don't help. She's not good enough to get a help from you."

"Sir, everybody deserves help." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Yeah." Tzuyu said smiling like she won an award.

"So sir,tell me your problem. Why do you two fight here?" Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Ok. I love her and I gave everything to her. But she doesn't love me. She acted like she likes me and now,she acts like she doesn't like me." That guy explained.

"Ok,sir. Don't love her and just search someone who loves you. We can't force people to love us, right?" Taehyung said with a smile.

"That's why just leave me." Tzuyu said with her smile.

"Ok. But before I leave you,I want to do something." That guy said with a smirk.

"What do you want to do?" Tzuyu asked raising one of her eyebrows.

"I want to slap you." That guy said and
slapped Tzuyu.

Tzuyu and Taehyung were both surprised. After slapping Tzuyu,that guy ran away.

"Wtf ? Did he run away? I will slap him back when I meet him again." Tzuyu shouted.

"You deserve it." Taehyung said.

"Anyway, oppa let's date. I like you." Tzuyu said as she smiled.

"I don't want to date you. I have a wife." Taehyung said.

"A wife? Ohh. She's so lucky to have you." Tzuyu said in a cute tone.

"Thanks for saying like that." Taehyung said with a smile.

"But oppa, can I have your phone number?" Tzuyu asked in a cute tone.

"You can't. I don't give my phone number to everyone. Now bye!!" Taehyung said and left from that place.

"You're going to be mine. Wait for me." Tzuyu said with a smirk.

At Taehyung's house;
Jisoo was watching TV while eating snacks. She was happy because tomorrow is Saturday and she didn't have to study. Suddenly, Jisoo's phone rang so Jisoo answered it with a smile.
The caller ID is "Nayeon".

"Hello." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Hello,Jisoo." Nayeon said with a smile from the other line.

"Girl,why do you call me?" Jisoo asked before eating a potato chip.

"Jisoo,are you free tomorrow?" Nayeon asked from the other line.

"I'm free. Why?" Jisoo asked.

"So let's meet with Dahyun,Eunwoo, Seulgi and me." Nayeon said with a chuckle.

"Ok." Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you for accepting, my girl." Nayeon said.

"You're welcome,girl. When will we meet?" Jisoo said.

"oh,I forget to tell. Tomorrow ,2pm at "Cherry Cafe". Bye,Jisoo. My mom is calling me." Nayeon said.

"Ok,bye. See you tomorrow." Jisoo said and ended the call.

"Will you meet your friends tomorrow?" A voice said in a cold tone which made Jisoo scared.

Jisoo stood up from her place and said," Yeah."

"Ok." Taehyung said and entered his room.

"Does he have some problems?" Jisoo said in her mind.

In Taehyung's room;
Taehyung was lying on the bed and thinking about Jisoo.

"I want to make a date with her tomorrow. But she has to meet her friends. What shall I do?" Taehyung was thinking while pouting.

After thinking for a few minutes, Taehyung got an idea.

(A/N): Long chapter for me and I hope you all like this. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this, sunshines.🥰🥰🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much, 😘😘😘.

 Love you all so much, 😘😘😘

Bye!