☾︎ 𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼 ☽︎

Dahyun was calling Taehyung after having lunch.

"Dahyun," Taehyung said.

"Oppa, Jisoo got into some rumours," Dahyun said closing her eyes.

"What rumours?" Taehyung asked as he looked outside from his chair.

"A rumour is that Jisoo is pregnant with an unknown man and her baby is an illegal child," Dahyun said after sighing.

"Who did this?" Taehyung asked but this time,he was angry.

"I think it's Tzuyu, Jisoo's stepsister," Dahyun said.

"Okay," Taehyung said.

"Do you say only 'okay'? He's your wife." Dahyun shouted.

"I know," Taehyung said.

"Kim Taehyung, even though you don't love her, you should comfort her," Dahyun shouted with anger.

"I will do it," Taehyung said closing his eyes.

And he hung up the phone.

That's why Dahyun was angry."He didn't even let me finish my full sentence." Dahyun shouted so the people around her looked with furrowed eyes.

"I'm sorry," Dahyun said after realising what she said and she bowed.

Meanwhile Taehyung;
He was thinking about Jisoo. What should he do to make her happy?....

Actually, about their condition, they're not in love like the other married couples. He maybe has some feelings for her but he doesn't admit it.

Meanwhile Dahyun;
Dahyun was at her home after taking a break from school. She was using her phone and she was eating her snacks.
She hung up her phone when she heard her phone ringing.

"Why do you call me, Unnie?" Dahyun asked.

"Dahyun, it's about 'Eunwoo'." Rosé said in a nervous tone.

"Oh, tell me." Dahyun cleared her throat as she listened with curiosity.

"Dahyun, I think Eunwoo will remember about you and him one day." Rosé said in a nervous tone.

"Oh, he will remember about us. But don't worry. I won't see him again when he remembers everything." Dahyun said in a sure tone.

"Ok, Dahyun." Rosé said before sighing.

"Unnie, I will hang up," Dahyun said.

"Okay," Rosé said and Dahyun hanged up the call.

Meanwhile Jisoo;
Jisoo was just walking and having some thoughts. She was sad about everything and she needed just a warm hug.

She just walked, walked and suddenly, the car stopped near the path. And the man left with some bouquets with a smile plastered on his face.

"Kim Taehyung," Jisoo called out more like a whisper but enough for Taehyung to hear it.

"Kim Jisoo, I'm here to do a date with you." Taehyung smiled.

"What? I'm not in a good mood." Jisoo whispered again.

"No, no. You can't refuse me." Taehyung said with widened eyes.

"I'm so tired." Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Tiredness will be gone away if you do a date with me." Taehyung smiled again.

"Okay. If I don't do it, I think you'll say some nonsense." Jisoo said.

"That's great. So let's go." Taehyung said and held Jisoo's hand and went to the car and opened the door for her.

And then, they went somewhere to do a date.

(A/N): Long time no see. I miss y'all a lot. Thank you so much for everything.❤️❤️❤️