Movie

Taehyung and Jisoo were sleeping while Taehyung cuddling Jisoo. He was cuddling her tightly. But Jisoo woke up because she heard a voice.

Jisoo removed Taehyung's hands slowly and went to near the voice.

The voice is from outside the door. And Jisoo decided to open the door. When she opened the door,she saw her 2 best friends, Nayeon and Seulgi.

"Nayeon, Seulgi what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked widened her eyes.

"Surprise. We come here because we miss you." Nayeon said with a smile.

"At this time?" Jisoo asked.

"Girl. It's too early. It's only 10pm." Seulgi said .

"But I'm already slept. I'm so tired." Jisoo said.

"Jisoo, please. We want to stay with you tonight. It's a long time that we don't sleep together." Nayeon said with a cute voice.

Jisoo can't deny her friends.

"But stay here only for 1 hour. And then go back to your home and sleep." Jisoo said.

"Ok." Nayeon and Seulgi smiled as they came inside.

"Jisoo, let's watch horror movie." Seulgi said.

"But I'm afraid. You two also afraid, right?" Jisoo said.

"Yeah. But today I want to watch horror movie. Jisoo, let's watch, pleaseeee." Seulgi said in a cute tone.

Jisoo sighed and said," OK. But don't shout loudly."

"Why? Your neighbours' houses are so far from here." Nayeon said.

"I-I don't want any noise at this time."Jisoo said. *Jisoo in her mind; Because of Kim Taehyung. He's sleeping. If he wakes up, Seulgi and Nayeon will see him and they will ask me a lot of questions.

"Ok. We won't make any noise." Seulgi and Nayeon said with a smile.

"Ok." Jisoo said back.

Seulgi turned off the lights and sat beside Jisoo.Jisoo was between Nayeon and Seulgi.

At first, Seulgi, Nayeon and Jisoo tried their best not to shout. But Seulgi failed when the ghost killed a girl.

"Mom, help me. I'm so afraid. How can the people act in this movie?" Seulgi yelled.

Jisoo said " Seulgi,you promise me not to shout. "

"I'm sorry, Jisoo. But I also want to shout. Mommy, that ghost is so bad. He's handsome but he killed a girl in the movie."Nayeon yelled as loud as she can .

At that time, Taehyung woke up and shocked that Jisoo was not beside him. He got up from the bed and went out.

"Wifey, what are you doing?" Taehyung said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Wifey,who are you?" Seulgi said furrowed her eyes standing up from the couch.

"I have to ask that question. Who are you?" Taehyung said as he went near Jisoo and held her hand.

"We're her friends. And don't hold her hand." Nayeon said as she removed Taehyung's hand from Jisoo.

"I'm her husband,Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said.

"Her husband? No way. Jisoo said that her husband is old and ugly." Seulgi said before rolling her eyes.

"Seulgi, he's my husband." Jisoo said.

"What?" Nayeon yelled.

"WTF?" Seulgi yelled.

"Hey, don't curse." Taehyung said furrowed his eyes.

(A/N): Hi, sunshines. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you so much for everything, sunshines.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

 Love you all so much,😘😘😘

Let's stream BUTTER. Fighting!! CONGRATULATIONS, Our ARMYS. 🥳🥳🥳. I'm so proud for our ARMYS.

Bye!