That Girl

"What are you guys doing?" Jisoo said as she went to the place where the three guys and a girl were there.

"Yah. Mind your own business,kid. Don't interrupt us." 1 guy said with a warning.

"First, I'm not a kid. And why do you bully the weak girl?" Jisoo asked but actually,she was scary.

"Ohh,girlll. We said mind your own business. Go away." the second guy said.

"What if I don't want to go?" Jisoo said.

"So we'll show you who we are."a guy said with a smirk as he went near Jisoo.

But his steps were stopped when he saw a group of 2 girls and 1 boy.

"Nayeon, today's weather is so pleasant to hit a person, right?" Seulgi
said with a smirk.

"Oh,yeah. Let's do some exercises." Nayeon said with a smirk back.

"Another day to protect them." Eunwoo said before he sighed.

And then, Seulgi ran to the 3 guys to hit with her backpack. But those 3 guys ran away.

"Aish. I have a feeling to kick someone today." Seulgi said furrowed her eyes.

"Seulgi, don't do that again. I'm scared to act like a bad girl." Nayeon said with a scared voice.

"Nayeon, I'm teaching you to be a bad girl. Just follow my steps." Seulgi said like a teacher.

"Ok,stop now. Let's go and watch that girl." Jisoo said as she went to that girl.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo said in a worried tone.

"Yes. Thank you so much for helping me." that girl said with a smile.

"You're welcome. By the way, what's your name?" Nayeon said with a smile.

"I'm Kim Dahyun. You can call me Dahyun." Dahyun said as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Dahyun. Wanna be our friend?" Jisoo asked with a smile.

"I would love to. So let me introduce myself again. I'm Kim Dahyun." Dahyun said with a sweet smile.

"I'm Im Nayeon." Nayeon said as she smiled.

"Hello, I'm Kang Seulgi."Seulgi said.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo." Eunwoo said.

"I'm Kim Jisoo." Jisoo said with a smile.

"So now, we're friends. Am I right?" Nayeon said with a smile.

"Yep." Dahyun said with a smile again.

"Let's go quickly. We have to learn the lessons. Btw, Dahyun are you a new student?" Seulgi said.

"Yep. I'm a new student but on the first day,I mess up with 3 guys." Dahyun said as she sighed.

"But you have us now. Which class are you in?" Nayeon asked.

"At designing class." Dahyun answered.

"Same class with us. Let's go quickly." Nayeon said as she went near Dahyun and grabbed her hand.

"Ok. Let's go quickly, Nayeon, Seulgi,Jisoo and Eunwoo." Dahyun said with her smile.

"Ok. Let's go." Jisoo said with a smile and they all went happily to the class.

Skip time, At lunch time;
Jisoo, Nayeon, Seulgi, Dahyun and Eunwoo were talking while having their lunch.

"Dahyun,why did you move to this school?" Eunwoo asked.

"Because of my brother. He lives in here. And my parents decided to move here." Dahyun answered before eating her cake.🍰

"Good to hear it." Seulgi said with a smile.

"How old is your brother?" Nayeon asked with curious eyes.

"26. But he's a bad guy. I don't want to talk about him. He's so annoying." Dahyun said furrowed her eyes.

"Oh. Siblings' things." Nayeon said.

"Yeah." Dahyun whispered but enough for them to hear.

"Haha. The meeting of annoying people." Mina said as she walked near the table which was the 5 people sat down.

"Oh. 1 new girl is here too." Tzuyu said with a surprise face.

"Yep. Another crazy girl." Karina said with a smirk.

"Excuse me. Who're you to say that I'm a crazy girl?" Dahyun said in a cold tone as she stood up.

"Well,ask your lovely friends." Mina said as she rolled her eyes.

"They're Mina, Karina, Tzuyu and Kai." Seulgi said annoyingly.

"Oh,ok." Dahyun said.

"I don't have time to waste on these people. So let's go, guys." Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

"Ok." Mina said as she went outside.

"Bye." Kai said and he went out.

"Bye, Eunwoo." Karina said with her smile as she went outside.

"So annoying." Seulgi said rolling her eyes again.

"Calm down." Nayeon said as she pat Seulgi's back.

"Are they bad?" Dahyun whispered to Eunwoo who's drinking his coffee.

"Yes." Eunwoo answered shortly.

(A/N): Long time no update for this. Hope you all are doing well. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

And sorry for my late and slow updates. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this, sunshines.🥰🥰🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

I want to be that type of girl to you all.🥺
Bye!