My husband?

Jisoo's pov
That man! The man who I spent one night together was at mansion. Why is he here?

"Why are you here?" Jisoo said.

"Hello,wifey." Taehyung said while coming near to Jisoo.

"Wifey? What are you talking?" Jisoo asked with confused eyes.

"I should introduce myself. I'm your Kim Taehyung and I'm your husband." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Haha. Don't tease me, sir. I don't have time for it." Jisoo said before laughing awkwardly.

"I'm not teasing, wifey." Taehyung said with a smile.

Jisoo widened her eyes and yelled," What? Are you my husband? No,you are not. My husband will be old and fat."

Taehyung chuckled and said," Wifey, I'm like a model. I'm your husband. I tell the truth. If you don't believe me, you can take my photo and send it to your parents and ask about me."

"Ok. Just wait for a few minutes." Jisoo took her phone and took his photo.

After asking her mother;
Jisoo in her mind,
Oh,shit. This handsome man is my husband. I didn't dream it. Is this a dream or real? OH. But I slept with him, right? How should I do? I shouldn't show my exciting side to him. Let's act like it's nothing.

"So nice to meet you,Kim Taehyung." Jisoo said with a fake smile.

"Nice to meet you too,wifey." Taehyung said with a warming smile and went near to Jisoo.

"Well,so I will go to my room. You can do whatever you want." Jisoo said as she went to her bedroom.

But Taehyung stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"What?" Jisoo said as she looked at Taehyung.

"Wifey, can I sleep with you?" Taehyung said while making puppy eyes.

"What?" Jisoo said with confused eyes.

"You and me are husband and wife. So we have to stay in one room." Taehyung said with a smile.

"But we are not in love." Jisoo said as she was about to go but Taehyung hugged her from behind.

" Jisoo said as she was about to go but Taehyung hugged her from behind

          Their hugging style
Please mind them as vsoo.💞💞
But Jisoo is not smiling . hehe.

"Yah! Why are you hugging me?" Jisoo said while trying to push Taehyung's hand.
But she can't because Taehyung's strong.💪

"Kim Jisoo, let's stay like this for awhile. Please." Taehyung said as he closed his eyes.

After 1 minutes,
"Can you finish this?" Jisoo whispered.

"Oh. Ok." Taehyung took his hands from Jisoo's back and stood properly.

"Kim Jisoo,can I sleep with you?" Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"No." Jisoo said furrowed her eyes.

"This is my mansion so I can sleep  wherever I want." Taehyung said with a smirk.

" Do you want to sleep outside?" Taehyung said as he raised one of his eyebrows.

Jisoo sighed and said," Fine. But not together, right?"

"No.  I will sleep while cuddling you." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Why?" Jisoo said with confused eyes.

" I can't sleep without cuddling someone or something." Taehyung said.

"So cuddle a pillow." Jisoo said.

"No, today I want to cuddle you." Taehyung said in a cute tone.

Jisoo thought for a minute and said," Ok. But only cuddle."

"Ok." Taehyung smiled, grabbed Jisoo's wrist and went to the bedroom.

(A/N): Hi, sunshines.🌅 I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this.
Thank you so much for everything, sunshines.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

Behind my smiles and laughs,I have a lot of pains no one can think about it

Behind my smiles and laughs,I have a lot of pains no one can think about it. I understand and I can feel Jisoo Unnie's pains because I felt like her since I was young.
People call me "ugly, piggy,fattie." I hate them so much but now I forgive them. But now,I know that I'm pretty but not in outside.

Bye!👋👋