Rumours

Jisoo was waking up as the sunlight hit her face. She remembered about last night and she blushed.
Last night was amazing and they were crazy.
Taehyung was still sleeping. Jisoo took it as a chance to go to the university.

Meanwhile Tzuyu;
"Today is a great day to destroy someone," Tzuyu said with a smirk as she looked at herself in the mirror while combing her hair.

Jisoo arrived at the university and she didn't have breakfast. She wanted to run away from Taehyung because she was so embarrassed to face him after last night.

Jisoo was just walking without knowing that someone was behind her.

"Jisoo," Dahyun screamed patting Jisoo's shoulder which made Jisoo scared.

"Dahyun, you made me scared," Jisoo said as she looked at Dahyun who was smiling.

"Sorry. I just wanted to greet you." Dahyun said with a pout.

Jisoo chuckled at Dahyun's cute style.

"Btw, do you come alone or with Oppa?" Dahyun asked which made Jisoo widen her eyes.

"Alone," Jisoo said with a smile.

"Have you had breakfast?" Dahyun asked.

"Not yet," Jisoo said with a pout.

"So let's go and eat something," Dahyun said as she took Jisoo to the restaurant.

They were having breakfast together and happily.
After having breakfast, Jisoo and Dahyun went back to school.

At school, they saw a crowd who were looking at something with curious eyes on the phone, looked at them and whispered something.
Nayeon and Seulgi both ran to Jisoo and Dahyun when they saw her.

"Jisoo, take a look at this," Seulgi said as she handed Jisoo her phone.

Jisoo's feelings were mixed like surprised and sad. Her hands were shaking when she looked at it.

"Kim Jisoo from ***class is pregnant. She is pregnant at such a young age. Who's her baby's father? How did she get it? That baby is an Illegal child.  It's a shameful thing. Boycott her as much as you can!!!"

"Who spread this false news?" Jisoo said, her hands were shaking.

"I think Tzuyu," Nayeon said as she looked at Jisoo.

"She won't do like this," Jisoo said shaking her head nonstop with fear.

"Jisoo, accept the truth. She can do more than this." Seulgi said in an angry tone.

*She's Kim Jisoo. OMG. I can't believe that she did it.* 1 girl whispered with her friend.

*She's different from her sister, Tzuyu.*1 girl said loudly wanted Jisoo to hear it.

*You shouldn't blame someone if you don't know the truth.* 1 girl said.

"Jisoo, don't listen to them. Let's go to class." Dahyun said with a comforting smile.

"Okay," Jisoo smiled but her feelings weren't the same with it.

At the class;
When Jisoo and her friends entered, most of the girls were gossiping about Jisoo.

"Having her in our class is the worst thing of the year.* one girl whispered but enough for Jisoo to hear it.

"Let's not talk to her." 1 girl said.

Jisoo tried her best not to pay attention to them...

Soon, one of their teachers entered the class.

"Kim Jisoo, let's talk." that teacher said in a cold tone...

(A/N): Thank you so much for everything and hope y'all like this. I'm sorry for my mistakes 🙏 🙏🙏.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much, 😘😘😘.

Bye!