Photos

Actually,this is the first time for Taehyung making love with a girl. Taehyung forgot that he has a wife because they haven't seen each other and their marriage is about 1 year.
Taehyung was so nervous at that time.

Taehyung sat down on bed and said "You should kiss my lips."

"What? Why?You should take the lead."Jisoo said widened her eyes.

"Yeah. I will take the lead. First, kiss me." Taehyung said.

"Ok. But don't do it quickly. This's my first time so please gentle." she said.

Taehyung in his mind;
So she's a virgin. How can I do like that to a girl? I shouldn't do like that. But I want to do. She's so beautiful like an angel.

"So you're a virgin. I will be the first man who you're making love. But I'm not your love. So I think I shouldn't do it." Taehyung said while looking Jisoo.

"It's okay. There is no man who I like. I want to get a baby. You're handsome so if my baby will born, he or she will be so beautiful." she said.

Taehyung thought for a minute and said" OK. Now kiss me."

Jisoo went near to Taehyung and kissed him. Taehyung kissed back her and now they are at the bed. But Jisoo fell asleep.

Taehyung: oh. Did she fall asleep? OMG. So I have to do alone. And Taehyung did that .
(A/N):I hope you all will know it. Imagine yourself. I can't write smuts because I'm only 13 years old.

Taehyung finished doing it and started lying on the bed and covering Jisoo with the blanket. Taehyung was admiring Jisoo's face.

"Wow. She's so beautiful. Maybe she's about 22 years old. Why does she want to get a baby?" he said quietly while touching her face.

And Taehyung's phone rang. The caller ID is Park Jimin.
Tae: Are you out of your mind? Why did you send virgin girl?
Jimin: what? Bro,you found the wrong one. The girl I sent said you didn't come.(shouts)
Tae: what? (Looks at Jisoo) Did I do it to the wrong girl?
Jimin: OMG. Kim Taehyung,you should ask her first. You did to the wrong girl.
Tae: She said she wants to get a baby and she doesn't know me.
Jimin: Let's talk about this tomorrow. It's so late. Bye!
Tae: OK. Bye!(ends the call)

Taehyung looked at Jisoo and said in his mind "I destroyed her virgin life.
But she's so beautiful and I get a warm and happy feeling when I'm near her. I should search about her."

Taehyung stood up and took photos of Jisoo's face. And he went out.

(A/N): this is a short chapter. I hope you all will like this. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, reading and adding my story.

Eat well and take care of yourself.

Smile everyday

Smile everyday. Love you all so much,😘😘😘. BYE!👋