DATE ☕︎

The place that they went first was the amusement park.

"Why do you come here?" Jisoo said as she looked at Taehyung.

"To play." Taehyung simply answered.

"Are you a kid?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

"Nope. If you play, it'll make you feel better." Taehyung smiled.

"I would like to ride a roller coaster." Jisoo smiled.

"Of course. Let's go and play." Taehyung smiled and they went to the roller coaster to ride.

At first, everything was fine but a few minutes later, the roller coaster became scary. It went fast..fast.. faster.. faster... fastest...
Taehyung was scared that he held Jisoo's hand quickly which made Jisoo chuckle.

"It's not that much scary." Jisoo chuckled.

"It's scarier than everything," Taehyung shouted with a scream.

Jisoo laughed a lot after hearing it.

"Finally, you laugh after a tiring day," Taehyung said in his mind and smiled.

Skip Time,
After riding the roller coaster, they went to the restaurant.

"Welcome to the restaurant where you're going to have fun," Taehyung shouted and smiled as there were only a few waiters.

"Don't shout like that again," Jisoo whispered into his ear.

"Why?" Taehyung pouted as he looked at Jisoo.

"This is a public place." Jisoo smiled before going to the table and sitting down.

Taehyung followed her with a smile and he sat down.

And then,they ordered some food. While they were waiting for the food, Taehyung said something which caught Jisoo's attention.

"Kim Jisoo, why did Tzuyu spread some rumours about you?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone as he looked at Jisoo with a serious face.

"It's none of your business," Jisoo said before drinking a sip of water.

"Of course, it's not my business but I'm still your husband. I need to know everything about you." Taehyung said in a serious tone again.

"I don't want to tell so please don't mind it," Jisoo whispered but enough for Taehyung to hear it.

"Okay, I won't tell it again." Taehyung realized that she might be hurt because of his words.

"Thanks for understanding," Jisoo said looking down.

Soon, the food arrived.

Taehyung and Jisoo were both eating silently. Both of them were not talking, just eating and eating.

"Kim Jisoo, there's something near your mouth," Taehyung said as he looked at her.

"What?" Jisoo said furrowed her eyes while eating.

"Let me wipe for you," Taehyung said as he came near Jisoo and wiped it with his finger.

But they looked at each other's eyes for about minutes. They stared without blinking their eyes. Taehyung moved to Jisoo's lips and started kissing her.

Jisoo accepted it instead of refusing it. They moved in sync with a passion that they forgot to eat the food.

But after a few minutes, Jisoo stopped him by pushing him away.

"I'm sorry," Jisoo said after pushing him.

"I apologize for making you inconvenienced." Taehyung also said in a sorry tone.

Both of them were feeling awkward so they just ate the food without talking.
Both of them were thinking about it again and blushed. But they were not sure about their love.....

(A/N): Just some random thoughts but hope y'all love this. 🥺😭