The Truth

Jisoo's pov
𝑰 𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒖𝒏,𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒎𝒆.

"Jisoo?" Dahyun said loudly as she saw Jisoo with Taehyung.

When Nayeon, Seulgi and Eunwoo heard Dahyun's loud voice,they looked at where Dahyun looked at and they saw Jisoo and Taehyung.

Actually, Eunwoo knew Taehyung because Eunwoo's parents and Taehyung's parents are friends. But they're not that close.

Dahyun , Seulgi and Nayeon ran to Jisoo who was holding Taehyung's hands to run away and looked at them awkwardly. Eunwoo also came with Jisoo's friends.

"Jisoo,what are you doing here?" Dahyun asked loudly and held Jisoo's hands.

"I just go shopping." Jisoo said with an awkward smile.

And then, Dahyun looked at the man who's beside Jisoo and she was shocked.

"Yah,Kim Taehyung. What are you doing here?" Dahyun asked widened her eyes.

"Kim Dahyun,what are you doing here?" Taehyung also asked widened his eyes.

"Oppa,I asked you first so you should answer first." Dahyun said with anger.

"O-oppa?" Jisoo asked widened her eyes.

"Yes, he's my elder brother." Dahyun said.

"What? Jisoo's husband..." Nayeon and Seulgi both said widened their eyes.

"Jisoo's husband?" Eunwoo and Dahyun also said loudly widened their eyes.

"L-let's go to the cafe. I will explain e-everything" Jisoo stuttered because all of her friends knew about the secret.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

𝔸𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕗𝕖;
𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏. 𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆.

"Oppa , are you Jisoo's husband? And Jisoo,is he your husband?" Dahyun asked with curiosity.

Jisoo was afraid to answer it so Taehyung said in a cold tone," Yes, I'm her husband and she's my wife."

"Wtf?" Dahyun said surprisingly before putting her hand on her mouth.

Eunwoo was surprised after knowing about Jisoo's marriage.

"When did you get married?" Eunwoo said as he hid his sadness and looked at Jisoo.

"Last year." Jisoo said looking down.

"Oh, congratulations." Eunwoo said but he was hurt.

Eunwoo's mind;
It's all my fault. If I tell you earlier, maybe you'll love me. But it's okay. I'm glad that you found someone great. I hope you're happier with him. If so, I'm fine...

"I have to go somewhere. Bye!" Eunwoo said controlling his tears as he stood up.

Dahyun noticed something but she didn't tell anything.

"Oh,ok, Eunwoo. Bye!" Jisoo said with a smile.

And then, Eunwoo left with a sad face.

And Dahyun also said," Jisoo, Nayeon and Seulgi, I also have to go somewhere. Sorry."

"Aww. It's ok. Bye!" Nayeon said with a smile.

Dahyun was about to leave but Taehyung said something so Dahyun looked back Taehyung.

"Yah,Kim Dahyun. I'm still here. Why don't you say goodbye to me?" Taehyung said as he looked at Dahyun.

"Ok,oppa. So your beautiful sister Kim Dahyun will go somewhere. So bye!" Dahyun said after rolling her eyes because of Taehyung.

"Btw, don't tell mom and dad about this."Taehyung said after thinking about something.

"Ok,oppa. I see." Dahyun said after understanding what Taehyung meant.

And then, Dahyun left from the cafe.

The whole place was quite because nobody talked. But Nayeon decided to talk.

"Jisoo, I'm sorry. I couldn't control my mouth." Nayeon said closing her eyes.

"I'm also sorry." Seulgi said.

"It's ok." Jisoo said with a smile.

And all of them except Taehyung talked happily. Taehyung just sat down and thought about something.
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓.

𝗗𝗮𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑬𝒖𝒏𝒘𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒐. 𝑵𝒐𝒘,𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎...

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝐃𝐚𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐄𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫....

(A/N):HI, Long time no see and I miss y'all so much.. I hope you like this chapter and sorry for my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this.🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself.😘

I love y'all so much 😘. Bye 👋.