Yet Another Sleepover

Help-
I have the song above on loop for the past 5 days

Leafy's POV

I rushed downstairs as I heard the fire alarm beeping rapidly, echoing through the halls of the house. The air smelled of burnt chocolate chip cookies. I quickly slipped on my oven gloves and pulled out the cookies. They looked black and dry...

"Well, I guess that's a no on the cookies-" I muttered to myself. I dumped the cookies in the trash and set the tray down on the table, taking off my gloves. I sat down, flipping through a recipe book my parents gave me before they left for a business trip. They left like 3 months ago, they should be back in a few months though.

"No...No...No... There isn't anything in this recipe book that can be made in 10 minutes!" I hop off the stool and head to my food cabinet. I check to see if there are any snacks suitable for a sleepover. I pulled out a pack of chocolate moon pies and some chips ahoy. I set the two bags of snacks on the table. Now for some drinks... I rummaged through the back and grabbed a big box of Capri Sun.

"Now this should be good!" I felt like getting some chips, though I'm not sure I had any. I tried checking the top cabinet over my kitchen table but I wasn't able to reach it.

"Hmmm, now how am I going to reach that...?" I whispered to myself. I jumped at the sound of hearing a loud knock at the door. "Darn it, maybe whoever got here is taller than me?" I walked over to the door, opening it.

"Oh! You made it!" I beamed a bright smile at Firey. He smirked.

"Well, you didn't really give me a choice." He said as he walked inside. Oh! Firey is taller than me, maybe he can help me reach the top shelf!

"Hey uh, Firey? I think I need some help reaching the chips up there on the top shelf." I pointed up at the shelves containing chips. He looked over at the shelf, spotting the chips. He reaches up and grabs them, placing them on the table in front of him.

"Short." He says in a mocking tone. I sarcastically gasp.

"Me? How dare you!" I say trying not to laugh. The doorbell rings and Firey heads over to open it, greeting the people as they come in. Then, Coiny. Firey blankly stares at him while Coiny looks like he feels guilty for something. After a few seconds or so, Coiny quickly rushed in, avoiding Firey. I grab Firey's sleeve and pull him to the isolated kitchen.

"Seriously, what happened between you two? You guys used to be so close!" I asked him. Firey responded by grunting and looking away. I sighed. He's never gonna tell me, will he? I felt hurt, that he didn't want to tell me. I just wanted to think that he could confide in me. That I was trustworthy. He needed to know.

"You know you can trust me, right? Please keep that in mind." I reassured him. He looked away. I sighed before walking past him to go greet my other friends. I saw Pin and Coiny hanging out by my tiny potted plants. I walked over, wanting to greet them.

"Hey, guys!" I waved at the two. they both instantly smiled.

"Hi!" they both said in unison.

"Coiny here was just telling me about-" Pin was stopped by Coiny putting his hand over her mouth. Pin stifled a laugh behind his hand.

"Oh? What's this? Is Coiny embarrassed?" I joked. Pin laughed and Coiny grumbled. Coiny dismissed the joke and continued rambling about his favorite video games. It was adorable honestly. He absolutely loved the one time he borrowed my Nintendo to play Splatoon though. He's been begging to borrow it again ever since.

After I excused myself from the conversation, I rushed to the kitchen grabbing all the snacks I had gathered beforehand. I placed them all on the coffee table in my living room, fixing the room up a bit before calling everyone to join me. Firey sat on the opposite end of the circle we formed from Coiny. I frowned. I just felt bothered knowing there was something I didn't know, and it was obviously affecting their friendship. I needed them to interact in some way and a game was just the way to do so.

"Okay I have a game, but first we need to scatter the circle." At my command, everyone stood up. Pin seemed to know where this was going so she tried to help me place Firey and Coiny together. They ended up sitting together and Firey looked a bit mad. Coiny looked like he felt guilty, again.

"Okay, so we're gonna play telephone. Who wants to start?" I asked. Firey raised his hand. I smiled, "Okay Firey, start us off." I sat down, waiting till it was my turn to whisper to Pin. Teardrop stood up and started singing like crazy.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!??" She signed aggressively. Oh righttttt, TD can't talk.... uh, well, that's a minor setback.

"OH- uh then why don't we uh, I don't know actually..." I timidly rambled. "Uhhh any suggestions?" I looked around. Everyone was silent

--

Okay no, legit I have no ideas-

Sorry for the short chapter my motivation just poofed

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE I CANNOT-