The Dream: The Nightmare Of The Past, Part 3

Sorry I've taken so long to update! And sorry I'm focusing so much On FanClock. I just get too much motivation and cant stop! Hope you enjoy! <3

Clock's POV

"H-hey, Blaze?" I look up at him looming over me as he stands and I sit. It's time I told him. Not with a long explanation, just blurting it out.

"I LIKE FANNY!" Oops wrong thing! (HAHAHA POOR CLOCK! He just made an enemy.... )  I meant to say I'm friends with Fanny, not that I have a crush on her! 

"YOU WHAT!?" He looks at me in anger.

"N-no no! I didn't mean that!! I promise!" I'm flustered. He looks at me and it looks like his head is going to fall off, "I meant that we're friends!" I blush. I can see Fanny blush looking at me shyly with a small smile on her face. She brushes a strand loose hair behind her ear. I look back at Blaze. He immediately pushed me off my seat after seeing Fanny shoot a sweet smile at me while blushing.

"HEY! OUCH!" I rub the arm I just bruised. He shoves me onto the ground and starts jabbing my chest.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He starts punching my face. Fanny darts over and starts restraining him from me.

"Stop it, Blaze!! STOP IT!!" She puts her arms around him and pulls him away. He starts kicking his legs.

"Let me go!" Then the teacher walks in.

"WHAT IN TARNATION!?" The teacher runs over and pushes us away from each other.  "The three of you, to the principal's office! NOW!"

"What!? No! Fanny had nothing to do with this!" I say calmly. The teacher raises an eyebrow.

"Fanny?" She looks up shyly. Then looks at me an shoots me a look that says freeze time, so i do freeze time. She gets up and hugs me. 

"Fanny, are you okay?" I pull back and examine a bruise on her arm from Blaze jabbing her. She pulls her arm back quickly.

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" she looks away. Then she looks back at me. "Did you mean it?"

I chuckle. "Mean what?" She blushes. Wait. Is she referring to when i said I liked her?? Oh no...

She stays silent for a little, "... That you like me..." she blushes. I wonder what she would think? Would she hate me like she hates Blaze? I can't have that but i can't lie to her...

I stay silent. "...yeah..." i look down and I can't believe that this is the last time I'll be friends with her. But she surprises me with a kiss. my heart skips a beat. a few seconds later she slowly pulls back and she looks at me with a soft smile.

"me too." I hug her. She pulls back and smiles, "But I don't want to let Blaze know. He'd just hurt you."  Fanny frowns.

"Stop caring about me more then yourself!" she pushes me away.

"What? Is that so wrong that I care if he hurts you?" 

"It's wrong that you care more about me then your own safety!" she yells and immediately covers her mouth, "I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to yell so loud-"

"Fanny, it's okay!" I pull her in for a hug and she blushes. "I'm sorry if that bothers you." she rests her chin on my shoulder. I kiss her on the side of her head. Then I feel light headed.

"Fanny?" She takes her chin off my shoulder and looks at me. 

"Yeah?"

"I don't feel so well..." Then everything goes black.