The Dream: Nightmare of The Past, Part 5

ik i haven't written in a million years-

I've been busy with a friend-

Clock's POV

Audrey comes out if the bathroom and looks puzzled when she sees me sitting on a nearby bench with Fanny.

"Hey Clock, who's that?" Audrey points at Fanny.

"Oh! This is Fanny, The girl I was telling you about!" I smile. I can't believe Fanny actually wants to be my friend even if Blaze said all those things about me.

"Mmm Okay." (*Audrey is now VERY jealous and TSUNDERE*)

"Fanny, this is Audrey! The girl I was living with."

"Oh, no, you mean the girl you ARE living with!" she chuckles innocently, "Silly Clock! Always forgetting!"

"Oh yeah, about that! Fanny is letting me stay at her house."

"But you're living in MY  house."

"Audrey, I don't even know you..."

"BUT YOU DO CLOCK! YOU JUST DONT REMEMBER!"

"No! I don't remember! But that doesn't mean I WANT to remember!" I snap. Audreys eyes go wide and blurry.

"CLOCK! are you saying that all those times that we used to say that we were 'pretend dating' just to keep it from our parents mean nothing to you!?" My heart skips a beat. I dont need this right now.

"Clock...?" Fanny looks at me.

"No no no. Fanny," I hold her hands, "I promise you, I do not love this girl okay?" Fanny nods.

"OH! but you love her!?" 

"YES! I DO! Whats wrong with that!?"

"Clock I still love you! It hurts that you can't remember that you don't love me!"

"That's because I don't Audrey!" But before I can explain anything she runs away. Fanny looks confused and frightened so I hug her.

"It's okay Fanny."

"Clock I don't think this is right..." I look at her.

"What?"

"You obviously liked that girl before you lost your memory...," she looks at me sadly, "Before you met me..." No. No I will not lose her again.

"No Fanny. If I really loved her then no matter what they do to me I would still love her. But now, I love you." She smiles.

"Okay then lets go home." We walk out of the mall into the parking lot. I slip my hand into hers and intertwine my fingers with hers. Out of the side of my eye I catch her slightly smile. She holds my hand.

I have lost motivation but I will continueeeeeeee ;-; I'm just gonna cut to the point and end this Nightmare, both mine and Clock's-

The next day at school Fanny and I arrive together at school. I can see Blaze hanging out near the main double doors so Fanny and I avoid that. 

"Um, Clock?"

"Yeah?" I look over at her.

"I need to tell you something..." She looks sad.

"What is it?"

"I don't want to tell you out in public Come on." Fanny leads me to the back of the school. No one hangs back here because its a bit messy.

"What is it Fanny?" she looks at me and holds my hands.

"You know how my parents are gone and how I haven't payed and bills towards the house since then?"

"Yeah?"

"Well the authorities found out and sent a letter to me saying that they are going to take me to an orphanage and take away the house..."

"What? no! I'll get a job and I'll pay the bills! fanny I won't let you leave!"

"Clock, it doesn't matter if you pay the bills or not, I'm under age to be living alone. They don't know you live with me. They're taking me away on Wednesday."

"In two days!? Fanny you can't leave! and you're not living alone just tell them you are living with me!"

"No Clock! I won't let you come to an orphanage with me! You have parents and they must be worried sick!"

"Yeah I bet they're worried sick." I scoff in a sarcastic tone.

"What do you mean?"

"My parents abuse me Fanny, they're embarrassed to have me as a son! They say I'm a disgrace!"

"Oh... Well I don't think you're a disgrace, I think you're perfect in every and any way." This is why I love her. She can see right through me.

"Thanks Fanny, but you see, this is why I can't let you leave!"

"Chill you'll still see me in school!"

"Yeah but I want to spend every second of my day with you!"

"You can come visit me any time you want Clock! And if you want, keep the house. Pay for it if that's what'll make you happy!"

"What'll make me happy is if I'm with you."

"Will it make you happy if I'm happy?" I nod.

"Then don't live with me in the orphanage. Come visit but don't live with me there. It's a horrible place Clock." She squeezes my hands.

"But-"

"No. You are not living in that orphanage. And you can't tell anybody Clock. I don't need people knowing I'm an orphan. You are the only person I trust with this. Clock promise me you won't live with me at the orphanage?" I hesitate to answer.

"Fine. But I will come visit everyday after school and on weekends. AND I'll give you a ride from and to school, deal?" she smiles.

"Deal." I hold out my hand but she hugs me. The bell rings so we head inside. Fanny and I have 5 classes together but not the rest. Our first class is together, Homeroom.

"Clock, hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Fanny pulls my hand to the hallway leading to the classroom. When we arrive, the teacher appears to be late. Blaze's friend, Jake is sitting right next to the door with Blaze next to him. Blaze whispers something to Jake and he nods. As soon as I walk in, Jake hesitantly trips me and I land flat on my Clock. I sharply inhale and a burst of pain overwhelms my system. Fanny rushes over and helps me sit up in a chair.

"Hey, hey. Are you okay?" She holds my head up with both hands.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just gonna head to the bathroom" I get up and go to the bathroom. I go towards the mirror and lift up my shirt. (Just so ya'll know, Fanny doesn't know about Clock's clock, only that he can control time!)

PICTURE

It doesn't look damaged. I open the Clock revealing a bunch of gears spinning in harmony. I touch the silver gear and wipe of the oil grease. "Well, I have an oil leak." I set down my bookbag and take out an old rag. my old green rage that has a bunch of dried out oil stains is brushed against my gears, cleaning them. When I finish I pull the rag away and look at it. It's been completely drenched in oil stains.

"I might gave to get an oil change" I think to myself, "and a new rag." I walk out of the bathroom back to Fanny. Fanny comes over to me. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." i lie. "Just a bruise on my stomach" I lie again. Fanny doesn't know about my clock yet. I'm planning on telling her after school.

I think i may abandon dis book-/j