Hot Chocolate?

Yea I'm into the DreamSMP fandom so what?
I've been binging the 500+ videos for weeks now
barely made a dent but OH WELL, LIFE'S HARSH

now to write a book

Leafy's POV

Silence.

No one had any ideas.

"Then, uh, movie?" I nervously suggested. TD looked like she liked the idea and gave me an approving nod. Everyone ended up agreeing on a movie so we all got comfortable on the floor and couch. The plot twists were incredible as the movie developed its plot and put us all on the edge of our seats. I was absolutely amazed at how well written the script was. I would never have expected any of what happened to happen.

There were some scary parts so I did have my spine chilling moments. But other than that everyone enjoyed the movie! We eventually developed a conversation everyone participated in but some of us got tired so we decided it'd be best to catch some sleep. I set up about two inflatable mattresses and some spots in my guest room and couch. I set up Coiny and Pin some inflatable mattresses and let TD use the guest room upstairs (since they all played rock paper scissors for it) while Cake, Needle, and Loser took up space on the couch. Firey was the only one left without any place to rest. I felt bad and offered him my room but e refused, saying it was my house and I was already doing enough by lending them all hospitality.

"I'm serious, I'll be fine!" Firey said laying some blankets on the floor. Just as he lauded down, he seemed to have discovered my floor was hard as hell, very unsuitable for sleeping. I let out a soft chuckle as he turned to me with an unamused face which made me laugh a bit harder. The way he tried not to laugh along with me made him look cute.

"I'm serious Firey, just sleep in my room, I have a beanbag chair I can sleep in for the night!" I explained my idea to him. He simply responded with a shaker of his head, gesturing he didn't like the idea. "Okay, then what do you suggest?" I sighed.

"It'll be the other way around. I'll sleep on the bean bag chair, you in your bed." He suggested as we walked up the stairs that led to my room. I hummed an okay, agreeing with his stupid yet humble suggestion. As we reached my room, I grabbed the doorknob, turning it to open my door. I let him in first as he set blankets down on the beanbag chair and I slumped into my bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, liking posts. I came across one from my favorite artist, Hana_slaps_you. She had drawn a very interesting digital girl who seemed to be in their teens. They had flowing pink hair with streaks of brown on her long front hair with a yellow turtle neck sweater. On top, she wore a fancy brown trench coat. She wore long black leggings and red Converse ankle shoes. Her tanned skin made the black lipstick she wore stand out. I smiled as I pressed the like and save button.

I set my phone back on my nightstand, continuing to stare into the pitch-black ceiling above me. Little do my friends know that I haven't been able to sleep the past couple of days. My mind just got lost in thought and ignored the fact I should be sleeping.

About an hour later as I started to question more despicable topics, I heard a loud groan and shifting coming from where Firey was sleeping. I turned on my mini-flashlight and shone it in his direction. He shifted and raised an arm to shield the light from his face.

"Owwww what gives?" He said, rubbing his eyes as I turned off and put away the flashlight.

"Oh! You're awake! I'm so sorry- I just heard some noise come from over where you were and wanted to make sure everything was okay." I sweated. He chuckled with the smallest hint of sleepiness in his voice.. "anyways what are you doing up? It's like 2 am." I asked as I looked over at my digital clock.

"I could ask you the same thing." He scoffed. Dammit. He's right. I've been getting horrible dreams nowadays when I try to sleep or close my eyes in general. 

"Well, I have a good excuse," I said crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"Yeah? Well me too, I heard a certain someone twisting and turning." He said trying to hold in some laughter. Somehow, I knew he was lying. And he looked like he didn't believe me too. "Okay but seriously what's wrong?" He said getting up to sit next to me. He put an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I sighed.

"I don't wanna go to sleep. I have bad dreams." I looked up at him.

Firey's POV

She looked up at me. Her eyes looked so innocent.  I up my head on top of hers, hugging her. 

"It's okay, I'm here now." I took my head off her, looking at her face. She gave me a slight smile, hugging me. I made sure she was comfortable in my arms. Her skin was cold, so ii pulled her in closer. "Do you want some hot chocolate?" I said, still hugging her. She nodded. I let go of her, walking out the door. I looked back at her just as I left the room. She was looking off to the side, staring at the wall. I let out a heavy sigh as I walked quietly downstairs, grabbing a mug and milk, warming it up in the microwave. I then started stirring in powdered chocolate. I took the hot chocolate back upstairs. I walked back in the room, to see that Leafy hadn't moved the slightest bit. She was still staring at the same spot from when I left to go downstairs.

"Hey, you okay?" I said speed walking to her bed. She gave no response. I gently placed my hand on her shoulder, hoping she would notice. In response, she slightly jumped and quickly turned to me. Her eyes were full of fear. I quickly set down the hot chocolate on a nearby table and pulled her into a hug. I could still feel her not moving, and when I pulled out of the hug, her body was yet again frozen. I started to tear up. 

"Leafy..?" I whispered. No response. I started to shake her a little, worried she wouldn't wake up. Her eyes were wide open, yet not moving. My tears started streaming down my cheeks faster. 

Then to my surprise, I hear a tiny gasp. I pull away from the hug and look at Leafy. She was blinking rapidly. She quickly looked at me with a confused and worried face. I instantly pull her back into my arms and start sobbing. She felt tense.

"Firey..?" she finally spoke out.

"Yea..?" I answered, keeping back the hiccups and tears.

"Do you see her too?" she asked, her voice trembling. I was confused. I pulled away and held her shoulders.

"See who?" I asked.

"Her." she pointed towards the door. No one was there? It was just the door.

"Leafy there's no one there." I said. she looked towards me

"Do you think I'm crazy too?" She looked into my eyes. The poor thing looked so sad. I adjusted myself to sit next to her and placed my arm over her shoulder and pulled her in for a side hug. I rested my head on hers.

"No, of course not. But what do you mean by, 'too'? Did someone call you crazy?" I asked. She stayed silent.

"I'm tired." She yawned. I have her a quick squeeze.

"Okay, good night Leafster." I said as I got off the bed, heading toward ds the beanbag chair.

"No..wait..." she started. I looked over at her. She was looking at me. "Come back..." I gave her a small smile and went back.

"What's wrong?" 

"Can you stay here? With me?" she looked up at me. I gave her a small nod. She quickly laid down on the bed and I laid next to her. She wouldn't let go of my hoodie sleeve though. The rest of the night was peaceful and I ended up hugging her from behind since she kept waking me up to make sure I was still with her. I liked it though.

-

AHAGHAVSA ITS FRIDAY AND I FINALLY GOT THIS CHAPTER OUT-

poor Leafy though :'(

word count: 1437