The Dream: The Nightmare Of The Past, Part 1

NOTICE!!!

ALL OF THESE EVENTS HAPPEN IN THE DREAM!!! 

Also, not all the people in this past are objects with object names, they have human names cuz i'm too lazy to think up more objects.... XD

WARNING!!! ABUSIVE MANNERS AHEAD. NO VIOLENCE THOUGH!!

Clock's POV

I'm walking to class with my friends, Mike, Byron, Charles, Jake and the head of our friend group, the one we always want to stay on the good side of, the one we search approval from, Blaze Masterdine. He kind of picks on people (is what my friends Mike, Byron, Charles and Jake always say.) but i don't believe them! He's been so kind to me ever since I got here.

Oh right! I forgot to mention, I'm a new student at HavenFox High. This is my third day and I've only got this one friend group. Maybe it's all i need to survive here. No one else likes to socialize with me...

"Clock! come over here."  Blaze whisper-shouts me over, making a hand motion that symbolizes he wants me to hide behind the corner of the wall with him. I do it since i don't see the need to disappoint my friend on the second day of our friendship. After all, who would want to become enemy's with the most popular kid in the school?

Blaze always says that even though we just met, he feels like i know him more than his other friends, MBCJ, is what he calls Mike, Byron, Charles and Jake. When i had asked why wasn't there another C for my name and he said that I didn't deserve being mixed with them. He told me that's a compliment! 

Anyways, Blaze said that since I'm his best friend (which i didn't know since this morning) i was the second most popular kid in the school. I'm glad, actually. I don't have to worry about people liking me, they have to worry about me liking them! 

When i get to the corner where Blaze called me over he's peering over corner. He motions me to do the same. When i do, there's a girl, walking down the hall. She had a White droopy crop top, a denim skirt, gray boots with fuzz on top, and long white hair.

(DOES THIS DESIGN SEEM FAMILIAR??? HMMMM???)

"Umm i don't get it, there's just a random girl walking down the hallway." I say confused.

"Watch and learn, Clock, watch and learn..." Blaze goes up to the girl and slams her against a wall forcefully. His arm is pushing against her chest. She yelps in horror.

They were right!  MBCJ! They said he abused other students!

"Hey, remember me?" He pushes her harder. She only bites her lip and looks nervous.

Wait. he's done this to her before...?

"You know what i want. Now." He slams her to the other wall, but a little less harder so she can reach into her pocket and... give him money? 

"Thanks for the lunch money!" He takes away his arm and pushes her one last time before leaving. The girl looks hurt but she continues down the hall. When she turns the corner she runs into me and gets knocked down.

"OW!" The girl yelps holding her head.

"Oh sorry! Let me help you up." I hold out my hand. She examines my face. Her eyes go wide. She stumbles onto her feet and runs. I think she knows I'm Blaze's friend and thinks I'm no different than him.

"Hey! Clock, hurry up! I'm buying us some dessert!" He yells from the other side of the hallway, waving up money in his hand. I look towards the path the girl fled through, then looked back at Blaze. I run towards him and we get ice cream from the cafeteria. I can't turn on him now, can I? knowing he would slam me against walls and abuse me forever. I might as well stick with him.