Cringey Fireafy Shit, Yay

ayyy I am back and I'm not dead! Well, thank the song above, it gave me some inspiration and motivation (are those the same words? idk.) But yeah, now that you know which song motivated me, you might know what's coming... 

Leafy's POV

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEAS (btw it is now Monday in the story)

I get out of bed, my entire body aching from Fanny beating me up and I lazily reach for my phone. I hold it over my face, going on PostHub. I scroll through the pictures and videos of people talking about their day and doing all sorts of crazy trends. I click on Firey's account (he still doesn't know I follow him on PostHub) and look at his latest post.

The post is of him with his bookbag, on his way to school. It was posted this morning. Wait... Don't we have school in two days? I look at the date it was posted.

It's Monday!? That means it's been two whole days that I've been asleep! Oh gosh. But, Firey is looking a bit cute...~ 

But- I can't think like that just yet. We just became friends again and I don't need to mess that up for us. I'm happy either way. I turn off my phone and groan as I get up. my bruises still slightly ache but I manage to get over it. As I brush my teeth in the bathroom, I hear my phone chime. I leave the toothbrush hanging in my mouth and turn over my phone.  Someone dmed me on PostHub? Hmm.

From, FlameboyFirey, at 7:32am.
Hey there Leafster! It's almost 7:45. School's about to start, where are you?

Hehe- so maybe he did notice I follow him on PostHub-

From, FlameboyFirey, at 7:32am.
And yes, I know you're following me on PostHub.

Welp, that settles it.

LemonLeafLeafy: Hey Firey! I'm almost at school. I'll be there in time.

LemonLeafLeafy: Also, how'd you find out! lol

FlamboyFirey: Alright, you better get here in time!! Also, I'm not sure if you knew about this thing called notifications? They tell me when people follow me. lol

LemonLeafLeafy: WOW, I didn't know that!!

FlameboyFirey: Alright, sarcasm aside, hurry, the doors are opening in a few minutes.

LemonLeafLeafy: okay, be right there.

Well, I'd better get going. I finish brushing my teeth and rush downstairs. I grab a fruitbar and grab my backpack/bookbag/whatever you wanna call it and head out the door. I briskly walk down the sidewalk turning at the oak tree. It's a very special tree to the neighbor hood. It's been here since the start, a very old tree. 

Rumor says, it's magic, but I say that's trash. It's just a tree and nothing more.

I make it to the front of the school and Firey waves me over.  I walk over to him, the sound if Firey's voice saying my name in front of the entire school sent chills down my back. 

"Hey Lemon Leaf!" Firey says pulling me into a side hug. My face immediately turns into a tomato.

"What's gotten into you Mr. Popularity?" I chuckled. 

"Heyyy! I can be friends with whomever ! choose!" He laughs. Pin must've seen us hugging because she started running to Coiny and my friends telling them all about it. I chuckle to myself.

The bell rings and the doors open. Firey and I head in together since our lockers are nearby each other. we talk on the way about the most random things. Cat memes, Music (mostly Cavetown), and art. We laugh as we discuss the memes and people look at us as if it's a miracle we're talking (which it kinda is). We head to our first class.