The Dream: The Nightmare Of The Past, Part 2

Clock's POV.

Hi again! I'd like to give a shout out to the people who voted for the book, added me to their reading list, commented or followed me!

Thank you, pichiweXealriodaisycookieslolhon3yB3rry, coasmii

 I know this is a long dream but it being a dream is an excuse for me to explain their past. Soooo ya. lol.

When Blaze entered the room, everyone scurried to their seats, trying not to get in his way. Blaze swung his back-pack behind the chair next to me and sat down. He peered at me and then he smiled.

"Hey! Great job, Clock!" He pats me on the back. I was confused. Great job for what? I didn't do anything but sit down. 

"Umm what do you mean, Blaze?" I look at him with a confused smile. From the corner of my eye I spot Fanny pretend gagging. I keep my laugh inside of me instead of bursting out. He looks at me seriously.

"Clock, don't be so humble! You know what I'm talking about!" I can't help but think I do. Is it that he spotted me with Fanny in her backyard and he thinks I'm pretending to be friends with her?

"No seriously, what is it?" he must of caught my confusion because then he reached into my back pack pocket and pulled out some money.

"This!" He hold up $5. Oh no... Fanny must've snuck her lunch money in their to keep Blaze from suspecting us being friends! Now how's she gonna eat?

"Oh, yeah, yeah, that." I couldn't believe Fanny would do that for me. Thankfully before Blaze can start questioning me how I managed to do it, the teacher walks in and everyone went so silent, you could hear a pin drop. (Which could be loud if it's Pin dropping to the floor! XD)

"Hello students. I will be your sub today." Oh no. I know that VSCO voice coming from a 27 year old woman, the one who never lets go of her leather hand bag, blood red lips, died hair and combat boots that reach her knees.

"Good morning Ms. Alva." The class moans with no emotion at all. The name, Alva, fits her. After all, she is pure evil. Probably even more evil! Sleeping beauty would have to agree.

"Now, don't act so glum," She pouts her lips, "let's be happy because I'm here."

"Today we'll start a new topic in biology. You will be partnered up and will have to work afterschool and In school to finish a 5,000 word essay on Genetics." Blaze nudges my arm with his elbow. He probably wants to be partners I nod even though I want to be partners with Fanny.

"Choose your partners now. You will have the rest of class to work on your paper." She sits down and starts drinking her venti Starbucks drink. I'm worried since Fanny will have no one to work with.

"Hey, Clock! do you think you could work with one of the MBCJ members? I'm going to partner up with Fanny." Oh no. I have to do something! She won't like this. I freeze time and grab Fanny. I unfreeze her but keep everyone else frozen.

"Hey." I wave at her. Her eyes go wide.

"COOL!!!!" She shouts happily. "Is- is everyone frozen!?" I nod.

I think this would be a good time to say that the longer I freeze time... The weaker I get. The most I can do for now is 2 minutes of frozen time.  It's only been thirty seconds meaning I have 1 minute to explain to Fanny what's happening and what could happen in 1Minute and thirty seconds.

"Listen Fanny, I don't have much time to say so i need to hurry," She tilts her head in confusion, " I only have 45 more seconds to explain to you before I have to unfreeze time. So basically I can only freeze time for 2 minutes at most without dying. But I have to! So Blaze wants to partner up with you and since everyone knows your bullied by him, no one will want to be your partner so you'll be forced to partner with him unless I do." 30 seconds left.

"What!? Then unfreeze time!" I shake my head.

"Listen Fanny. I will partner up with you. It's getting harder to breathe now so can we leave it at that? Please?" I gasp for air. 20 seconds left. I feel like I'm dying, which I am.

"No! Our friendship is more important! I care about it. I don't want you to get bullied, Clock." she looks sad. 

"I'm sorry Fanny I just can't let that happen. I care about this friendship as well which is why I'm willing to get bullied as well." She hugs me.

"Please, don't..." I let her go.

"I'm sorry Fanny..." I go back to my seat and unfreeze time. I collapse on the floor from all the energy I've wasted. There was only 7 more seconds. Blaze runs over to me.

"Hey! Are you okay, Clock!?" He drags me to sit on my seat.

Sorry It's been so long since I last updated!!! I been busy learning to code :3 But here's a continuation!

"Yeah," I pant, "I'm fine." He looks at me worriedly. I think about what I had just said to Fanny. Did I really mean it? Am I really willing to get bullied for our friendship? I want to say yes but somethings stopping me. Blaze has been my best friend always so trusting and caring. But now, now I dont know what to think of him. Maybe It's time I look for some other friends. Like Fanny.

It's time.

Word Count: 955