I. Overview

Name: [Y/N]

Sex: Female

Appearance: [H/C] hair with a streak of white, [E/C]

Birthplace: Not available

Currently living at: Liyue

Family: Hinted on having an older sister & a younger brother

Vision: Pyro

Constellation: Cinis

Facts: Although [Y/N] appears to be lazy and unmotivated, she tries her best in what she does. She wields a Polearm as a weapon. Because of her vision, she tends to get overheated after expeditions and adventures so it is very common to find her with the cyro exorcist, Chongyun, enjoying a popsicle together. According to the locals in Liyue, she exceeds in speed and hearing than the other adventurers in the city. It is also said that the fatui tend to avoid or show great respect towards the girl. Her companions and friends don't seem to know what her full name is.

General attitude & Personality: She's a shy girl that avoids talking when you first meet her, but once you gain her trust she shows her gratitude and love openly. She avoids the subject of her childhood by brushing it off and detaches from the present whenever someone pesters her about it, sometimes covering her ears like a child. [Y/N] can and will turn her emotions off whenever she wants to or in battle.

˗ˋ Relationships ˊ˗

Chongyun: The exorcist and [Y/N] are very close and they like to listen to their mutual friend read his story to them. [Y/N] has experienced what happens to the boy when his yang energy loses control so she tries her best to keep him away from Xingqui's shenanigans. He was the first to help her around Liyue.

Xingqiu: He enjoys her company and takes her to the library to recommend books from time to time. [Y/N] met him a little after Chongyun got comfortable with her and they've been the closest of friends ever since. Xingqiu has given her a matching
friendship tassel that contain similarities between the tassel he and Chongyun wear.

Childe: Childe has only stumbled upon the girl once when he wanted to know who all the lower fatui members were talking about after overhearing them mention the said girl. He was especially curious after hearing the sixth of the eleven fatui harbingers say her name.

Xiao: [Y/N] likes to give him almond tofu as a way of thanking him for saving her butt once from the treasure hoarders. He is hesitant on talking to her but they've shared their opinions on Liyue a few times which was more than enough for [Y/N]. He sometimes spots her around the city and watches in irritation every time she jumps down from high areas like she won't break a bone.

Kaeya: The Calvary Captain and [Y/N] share quite the history, they both were childhood best friends along with his brother Diluc. It's not clear what happened between the time where Dilucs father passed away and where the girl left Mondstadt, but they're both fond of each other and seem to like sharing their opinions on random topics.

Diluc: Even if the man seems gloomy and uninterested, he tends to worry about [Y/N] when she's hanging out with Kaeya, a small part of him fearing what could happen to his friend. The two of them are still close as Diluc trusts her better than everyone since they both share a hatred towards the knights. Though, it's not clear why [Y/N] hates them, Lisa once said that it's because of how they dealt with Crepus's death had formed a rage towards them. She has also mentioned how they both seemed to think alike.

˗ˋ Skills ˊ˗

Elemental skill: [Y/N] can shoot fire out of her body or her weapon. On her demand the flame can get hotter and turn blue but she usually ends up overworking herself by doing so. Xingqiu jokingly called it Heat Cloud and ever since then, that's what [Y/N] called it.

Elemental burst: Comestion. When she stabs the ground with her Polearm, a large distance surrounding her will be lit with flames. This enables her to do more damage. Her bursts come out stronger with anemo support.

Cold resistance: it's not clear on how exactly she resists the cold so well and how her elemental damage still comes out strong in places such as Dragonspine. Some say she was raised there, others say she's just lucky.

Personal heater: She can increase her body temperature so [Y/N] is the perfect person to take when travelling. And the perfect cuddle buddy.

˗ˋ Voice-lines ˊ˗

Hello: I'm [Y/N], pleasure to meet you.

Chat: Art: I really enjoy capturing the beauty of this world. It fills my mind with peace when I'm doing it. Do you mind if I capture how beautiful you are one day?

When it rains: Do you want to do something together? I doubt we can do much outside right now. How about bake something? I could paint you. Wait, no let's take a nap.

When it snows: I used to hate the snow because it reminded me of my older sister but now... it's not so bad. Maybe it's because you're with me..?

When the sun is out: What a beautiful day. Why don't we go on an adventure together?

Good morning: Good morning, love.

Good afternoon: Are you hungry? I can take you out for some food or make you something. You pick!

Good evening: The sky is pretty at this hour. Come sit with me.

Good night: You look tired. It's okay you can rest up, you did great today. Thank you for being with me. Good night.

Something to share: Paimon once ate all the food I made in ten minutes... I made it for like, twenty people...

About Family: I don't really like talking about such things. But, I consider you family.

Favourite Food: I really enjoy [your favourite genshin food]

Least favourite food: [least favourite genshin food even if they all look delicious]. I don't like it. Yuck.

Birthday: Happy birthday~ I baked you cake. Paimon it's not for you don't touch it I'll eat you. Also um.. here, I drew you a few days ago, I hope you like it.

Fatui: The fatui? They're horrible... I sometimes wish I could take back so many things I've done.