Special - Girlfriend day

heyyy look who's alive :,)
no but i'm sorry for disappearing for so long but i'm back and in order to celebrate how much i loved writing this book, i thought i would celebrate girlfriends day because you deserve all the love and attention <3
happy girlfriend day readers ily

heyyy look who's alive :,)no but i'm sorry for disappearing for so long but i'm back and in order to celebrate how much i loved writing this book, i thought i would celebrate girlfriends day because you deserve all the love and attention <3happy g...

.˚ :: !even if you're not my girlfriend

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Where are we going?" You laughed as Paimon held your hands, pulling you through the fields of Liyue.

"Paimon wants to show you something really cool!" The floating travel guide exclaimed.

You continued to run along with Paimon, by now you had no idea where you were but you trusted that Paimon could take you back home, soon she stopped in front of a cave entrance.

"What's in there?" You asked looking at your guide suspiciously.

Paimon gasped, "stop assuming Paimon has bad intentions!" She exclaimed before flying behind you and pushing you forward. "Now come on!"

"I'm going!" You said walking inside.

You gaped at all the plants growing inside the cave, there was the sound of running water and it was so cozy inside, you felt yourself relax as you continued to take in your surroundings.

"Oh wow..." You murmured, walking through the cave. You noticed a trail of flower petals leading towards the archons knew where.

You looked at Paimon who gave you an encouraging push.

You followed the trail until it led you to a beautiful little Glaze Lily placed neatly on the ground.

You picked the flower up and admired it's beauty. You've always wanted to receive a flower like this. But who could've left it here?

You looked up and gasped when you saw the view, the running water you had heard turned out to be a beautiful waterfall, and it seemed that the water was glowing, giving the place a much more enchanted look.

"It's beautiful right?" You heard a new voice, you turned your head and saw Aether standing behind you.

"Aether..." You smiled, "It really is. Did you find this?"

"Yeah, Paimon and I went exploring a few days ago and found this place. I thought you would love to see it..." He said standing next to you now.

"Thank you, I would've never found this myself..." You mumbled. "But why the flower?"

"You deserve one." He replied looking away.