IX. Stormterrors Lair

what if i write about the character story quest idk would you guys like that? i don't think i can do the four stars unfortunately because multiple endings—i have a small mind and limited imagination </3

oh also! if i manage to catch up on what has happened in game so far i'm thinking about starting to write some events too but i don't know

.˚ :: !it's stuck!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Finally arriving back at Dawn Winery, you took the time to look around for a bit before joining in the discussion everyone was having.

"Come to think of it, Mr. Big Anemo God Barbatos... why exactly do you need help of mere humans..?" Paimon questions.

Venti chuckled, "Ahh... how do i put it... 'The Seven' as people now know them, were once known as 'The Seven Archons.' Each archon presides over their own part of Teyvat. This is the role archons play. Only in performing the duty can we attain power, but I don't like the idea of 'ruling' Mondstadt— and I don't feel Mondstadt would like it either." The bard explained.

"'Go fourth and establish a city of freedom without rule.' We have not forgotten Barbatos' wish for Mondstadt." Jean smiled, quoting the anemo archons wish.

"Jean... you're such a devotee!" Paimon said. "Maybe someone got a little too free and is just too lazy to care " The floating girl threw shade at the archon.

Venti brushed it off. "However, it may have come to be... I haven't been back to Mondstadt for an extended period of time. Without a doubt, I am now the weakest archon among The Seven"

You blinked. He said it so care-freely you almost couldn't believe him. Aether seemed to have the same idea. "And you almost seem proud.." He mumbled.

"Aww, you flatter me." Venti grinned.

Diluc sighed. "Such a humble god, is it a blessing, or a curse? But we digress. Let's go back to the topic at hand, the common enemy of all mankind. We have tracked the Abyss Mage to the vicinity of the winery."

"I cannot stress enough how important it is to not let it escape." Jean reminded, her voice serious and full of determination.

"Let's hunt it down." You responded with the same tone.

You all tracked the abyss mage down. Aether fought it off while you took down its backup. After the Abyss Mage was defeated an energy dispersed from its body. You weren't sure if anyone felt it but Venti commented on it making you feel a bit better about yourself.

He then revealed that the energy was used to cut off his and Dvalins connection."Traveler, do you know of Stormterror's Lair?" Venti asked Aether who shook his head.

"After Dvalin woke up, he took the ancient ruins as his lair. As it was with the storms that previously cut of Mondstadt off from the outside world, the entrance to the ruins is sealed by a special barrier. But now, as the energy dispersed from the Abyss Mage, I was able to read the rhythmic flow of how the barriers magic was woven."

"So..." You spoke up eyes widening slightly once everyone's heads turned to you. "So we're going to confront Dvalin?"

"Yup. But don't worry we don't have to go too far, after all the Holy Lyre wasn't our only trump card. Our real trump card? Traveler, of course." Venti motioned at Aether

You smiled and nodded, "that's right." However you felt the presence of someone else and turned around, your eyes looking around the surrounding. Aether pulled your arm, causing you to come back to the present.

"You okay?" He asked quietly, once you nodded he walked with you towards storm terrors lair.

You looked at the barrier in front of you in awe. When you tried to touch it a force stopped you.

"Leave it to me." Venti said watching you. "Although this wooden lyre is all I have..." He didn't continue when he heard the sounds of hilichurls approaching.

You turned around and sprinted towards the mitachurl (?) that swung its shield at you. Because it was made of wood, it was burnt very quickly with the flames you made.

"Why are they so close to a place like this?" You wondered after defeating it.

"The Abyss Order must be manipulating them behind the scenes." Diluc assumes.

Venti turned around to the barrier and strum his lyre. The strange barrier turned to a strong gust of wind and disappeared.

"It actually opened! You're not completely useless, Tone-Deaf Bard!" Paimon exclaimed.

"Watch your step, everyone." Jean warned.

Entering the lair your eyes immediately landed on the ruin at the centre. Walking across the bridge you were all stopped by another barrier.

"It's stuck." Paimon stated the obvious.

"It's stuck." Venti mocked Paimons statement as if no one else could see what she was seeing.

"Hey, check out the roof. Is there a giant hole in it?" Looking up, there sure was a huge hole in it. You assumed you'd have to use the wind currents to get up there.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

klee event quest part three spoiler:
naur cause i didn't expect the mf ALBEDO to show up i'm not complaining like heyy chalk boy wanna dat— sorry
also how's the new boss for everyone i overload the crap out of him it's so fun look at this boy razor just standing there hello what r u doing bestie
AND WHY IS VENTI JUST CASUALLY GETTING DVALIN AND NO OME BATS AN EYE AT THAT? LIKE SOME BARD PLAYS A FEW NOTES AND SUDDENLY THE FUCKING (former) PROTECTOR OF THE FOUR WINDS SHOWS UP;#'/#)$;)

klee event quest part three spoiler:naur cause i didn't expect the mf ALBEDO to show up i'm not complaining like heyy chalk boy wanna dat— sorry also how's the new boss for everyone i overload the crap out of him it's so fun look at this boy razor...