VI. Lyre

Because you deserve a double update

.˚ :: !fools

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You observed the scenery from the statues hand. Rosaria twirling a small dagger around her fingers.

She had brought you both a bottle of wine and a non-alcoholic drink from the tavern which you both shared whilst having a pleasant conversation. {you can choose which drink you had}

The sun had long set and you watched the bard perform to the people below, his voice almost angelic and the notes he made with his lyre felt like a lullaby.

"I like to protect the city in my own ways." The sister told you when you asked what she would do at night.

"How mysterious." You mumbled, your gaze fixated on the bard.

"Hey, do you want to glide down?" Rosaria turned to you, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Snickering you nodded and the both of you jumped down the statue, activating your gliders and soaring through the sky.

You landed on the roofs of multiple houses and laughed together as some people poked their head out of their windows to see what was causing so much noise on their roofs.

Soon, the both of you landed safely and bid your goodbyes, the pale sister inviting you to go hunt some hilichurls lurking too close to the city with her sometime.

It was long after Rosaria had left and you were petting a stray cat. You had no idea where Aether could be but you hoped he wasn't getting himself killed.

The cat purred and nuzzled into your hand, causing you to fangirl in your mind.

"He— is that a cat?! I'm really allergic!" You heard a voice, it was the bard. He backed away from you and the cat.

"You're so dramatic, Venti." You mumbled, standing up. The bard huffed and crossed his arm. "Says you!"

He blinked and turned serious. "Can you come to the tavern after it closes? I really really need your help. I'll pay you with a song!" He offered.

"It sounds way too pathetic for me to agree." You muttered shaking your head.

"Please!" Venti begged. But he couldn't really get to convince you as the cat you were playing with had stalked it's way to the bard, who only started to sneeze rapidly.