XVII. An Organization Known an Wangsheng I

˚ :: !┊Zhongli ! ❞

.˚ :: !Zhongli !

ˏˋ°*⁀➷

It had been slightly awkward between you and Aether ever since you cried in his arms but today, the both of you decided it was time to visit the Northland Bank.

Once you all walked into the said bank, you approached the fatui member behind the counter who greeted you all politely.

"Welcome, travelers, friends of Childe. And congratulations on the first day of your illustrious career with the fatui."

"We don't consider Childe a friend." You spoke, narrowing your eyes at her.

She only smiled wider, "You sound remarkably sure of yourself... remember, we are mere mortals-- our ideas are fluid like water. Only the Tsaritsa truly has a will as solid as the permafrost."

"How about I shove that will up you--"

The fatui member coolly ignored your words. "But back to the matter at hand. Childe tells me that he has upheld his end of your agreement."

Paimon tilted her head. "What agreement? Oh, the thing about him helping us find a guy?"

"Correct, Childe promised and the fatui do not break promises lightly."

"Where is that guy, anyway?" Paimon asked.

"Childe is currently at Liuli Pavilion." She informed.

When Aether seemed confused about what that was, Paimon explained it to him and complained that she was hungry once again.

As you all left the bank, you spoke up. "Do we really need to find him?"

"Unfortunately." Aether mumbled grabbing a hold of your hand and leading you through the town so that you wouldn't try to run away.

It didn't take long for you all to find him, he stands out in the crowds anyway.

The man smiled, "aha, you made it. Like promised, I've found someone to help you. To solve why the Liyue Qixing would hide the Geo Archon's vessel."

"And where is he?" You questioned.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you." Childe said before walking ahead. He lead you all to a fine dine restaurant, where the workers graciously greeted Childe. They mentioned a man named Zhongli, you wondered who that could be.