IV. Knights of Favonius

Should I write about the Windblume festival?

.˚ :: !I'm glad you're back

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

You hummed quietly, following a narrow path. You wanted to get home quickly and go back to Aether.

You never understood why your home wasn't in the city of freedom itself but rather a few feet away from it. You weren't going to complain that much though, a house is a house, right?

You paused slightly when you saw the blonde girl once again, walking a bit ahead of you.

Quickly, walking to her side, you gave her a small smile to which she nodded her head at. "You're Lumine, right?"

"Ah, yes." Lumine nodded. "It seems that you've figured that out."

Neither of you continued the conversation and silently walked with each other, Lumine would glare down at the ground a few times in thought. You decided not to question what was on her mind.

You both finally arrived at your house, there was a red seal on the door, preventing anyone from entering the building until the seal was removed.

You stepped in front of it and whispered a chant, the words and symbols disappearing once you were done.

You motioned Lumine to follow you to which she did. She walked inside and looked around the pictures that were on display.

She watched you walk deeper inside, pushing a picture frame onto the display table as if you didn't want to see what was on it.

Lumine followed behind and picked the frame up, she observed the two children that were in it, they looked a bit alike and they both had big smiles on their faces. She placed the picture back down on the table gently.

Lumine helped you clean the rooms a bit and set up a room for Aether. "Thanks, you didn't have to do that." You mumbled.

Suddenly you could hear the trees around your house shake vigorously. You looked out the window and stared up at the dark sky. 'It was just fine a few minutes ago..!' You thought in alarm.

You were about to run out the door when Lumine grabbed your hand. "It's not safe for you to just run out." She warned you.

As much as you wanted to risk it you knew she was right. You had no choice but to wait for the storm to calm down.