X. The Meaning of Freedom

so i rolled mona on klee banner after i got convinced to try get sucrose
my pity was at 14.
pls mona be the reason i can get kazuha i beg

.˚ :: !he flies in

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

finally arriving at the ruins, you advanced up the different floors. however, when you arrived to what looked like the third floor of it, you couldn't go up anymore.

"oh, we can't advance any further. the ruins seem to be guarded by ancient seals." venti observed, placing a finger on his chin.

"is this the work of dvalin?" paimon questioned.

the bard shook his head. "no. these ruins were once part of an ancient city, dvalin just happens to be resting in these ruins for now." he explained, "these ruins even predate the existence of the four winds. mondstadt is a city without a ruler. however, before it was, it was ruled over by a tyrant. i'll sing you that story when we have the chance in the future."

you gazed at the seals, your knowledge on archeology wasn't the greatest but you could tell there was a light actuator.

"we should complete this actuator." jean stated.

aether took it upon himself to complete it. after he completed it, a halo circled the tower. "looks like we were right." venti smiled.

"which means, there are more of those light actuators." jean hummed.

"there's one there." you pointed through the hole in the roof of the tower. "the rest must be scattered around."

paimon looked troubled. "...why did dvalin pick a place filled with puzzles and seals as his lair? doesn't he get annoyed coming back home?"

"he doesn't walk in, he flies in." venti stated.

time skip!

after activating all three light actuators, you and aether met up with everyone else. "i'm thinking of turning these adventures into songs after we're done..." venti said.

you chuckled. "hopefully you'll be able to write a song that's sung for years."

jean smile, "how are you feeling today [Y/N] and traveler? i am fully prepared and confident we can do this."

aether nodded. "master jean is so reliable."

"even master diluc accompanied us to the very end. despite being an accidentally involved..." paimon chuckled nervously, "...bystander."