Notice

Well now.

It's been awhile.

It's been 77 days/11 weeks since I last wrote for a story as I wrapped up my previous, completed, story, The Final Chance.

Now during that 77 day time period I did attempt at writing a FullMetal Alchemist only story but I quickly scrapped it and went into as I called it, "Fulltime WattPad retirement".

Now during that so called retirement, while it was nice to not worry about a writing schedule and getting chapters released on time, I also took it as an opportunity to clear my head as the ending of Final Chance did cause my creative mind to be a bit stifled.

After all with me killing off my OC in the main continuity, looking back in hindsight it wasn't a good idea to just immediately jump into a new story without giving the previous one, one that involved death as their ending time to sizzle down.

That and I was essentially jumping into deep waters trying my hand immediately at an FMA story when there's over thousands of em to read.

Now that isn't me implying that succeeding in Honkai is gonna be an easy task because trying to succeed in writing for any genre of fiction is never easy.

But the fact that the story one shot got the amount of reads it did genuinely exceeded my expectations so I went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Now here we are.

I've gotten that itch back to write a story and well, here it is.

Will this prove to be just a simple one shot wonder?

Who knows.

That's for me to find out over time.

Anyways, enough stalling.

It's Showtime.