Chapter 7: Onto Day One

Yet again it took Alex a decent while to process what he had just been told until it finally clicked.

"Hold on. What? Your joking right?" Asked Alex.

"Of course we aren't Alex. You need a place to stay and to avoid wasting any more crash me and Theresa just decided to have you live with us." Said Himeko.

"D-Don't you two have any clue what this means?" Asked Alex seriously hoping that they were seeing the issue which thankfully Kiana did as she shared her opinion on the matter.

"H-Huh!? We're letting a boy sleep with us!? No way! He's just gonna be perving on us I know it!" Shouted Kiana.

"Pervy comments aside, she's right. Being an only guy here in a dorm full of girls just feels, uncomfortable and awkward." Said Alex.

"Hm? How so? I don't see nothing wrong it." Said Himeko before walking up to Alex with a smirk as she leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Unless you aren't man enough to be around girls."

At that, Alex blushed and backed away.

"S-Shut up!" He shouted before sighing and calming down. "Fine I'll stay." Alex said as he begrudgingly accepted.

"Good. Now then, from what Mei told me before school ended, she said herself along with Kiana and Bronya were heading out into the town to celebrate the mission's success. Are you gonna be accompanying them Alex?" Asked Theresa.

"Yeah. Mei already asked me before we got here and I accepted." He said.

"Well then you four have fun. Just make sure that you all come back before curfew. You got classes tomorrow." Said Himeko.

With that, she and Theresa walked off to different parts of the living room to handle their own business.

"Well then what now?" Asked Alex. "If you all are gonna change for the occasion then I'll wait here." He said as he walked over and sat on the couch as the three girls walked up to their respective rooms to change.

As he waited, he looked around to inspect his surroundings which only made him appreciate where he was at even more.

Sure he didn't really feel comfortable being the only guy in a house full of girls but aside from that, he genuinely liked the atmosphere this dorm room gave off. He just hoped that he wouldn't get into any misunderstandings in this place especially when Kiana is around as Alex could already tell that she had a tendency to over exaggerate.

After waiting for a bit, Alex heard footsteps coming down the stairs as he saw the three girls in casual wear