Chapter 10: One Last Breather

This definitely was something odd.

Alex did a double check on the clock and sure enough it did read just a few minutes before midnight.

Everyone here was sound asleep and Bronya wasn't gonna be discharged until tomorrow morning so there was really no reason for Kiana to be walking about.

Alex had been told that Kiana would indeed sneak out on sleep to purposely skip school the next day on a few occasions.

With everyone else asleep, Alex decided that he should handle the situation so after putting on a jacket due to it being chilly outside, he stepped out and decided to follow Kiana first to see where exactly she was headed towards before getting her attention.

So with that Alex began to tail the white haired girl, keeping a fairly far but not too close gap between her and Kiana as he followed the girl.

As the tailing continued, they eventually reach St. Freya High as Kiana was walking along the outer area of the circular area walking between narrow paths of the small grassy walls.

Once they got here it felt like they were going in circles as Kiana kept turning left and right so many times that Alex lost count.

Eventually walking down a straight path, Kiana had suddenly stopped walking and just stood there.

Alex waited a bit longer in case she would start moving along again but it never happened as Kiana just stood there for nearly five minutes.

The boy decided that now was best to finally get her attention so Alex moved ahead and started to walk up right behind Kiana.

As he made it, right when he was about to place a hand on her shoulder, Kiana suddenly turned around and pinned Alex, holding him at gun point as she aimed her weapon right at his head.

"H-Hey what the hell are yo-!?" Alex was shouting before stopping himself as he noticed something off about Kiana

'Her eyes. What the hell?' Thought Alex.

Instead of her natural blue, they were yellow now with a uniquely shaped pupil shaped like a crosshair.

What made this more uncomfortable was that Kiana didn't even talk, blink, or more a single inch.

She just held him down at gunpoint as he kept looking into her eyes.

That was until Alex saw Kiana's eye revert back to normal as she finally moved, looking around being confused as to why she was outside at St. Freya before looking down to see Alex underneath her.

It took her a moment to process this scene before she began to shout as she got off and immediately shot at Alex as the boy panicked and moved out of the way and got up.

"Hey don't just suddenly shoot at me!" Shouted Alex.

"Why shouldn't I!? You followed me out here like a creepy, pervy stalker!" Shouted back Kiana.