Chapter 15: The Truth

That was all Kiana had gave out as even after Alex continued to try to get more words out of her, she refused to speak.

Eventually, Alex looked around and saw that the commotion had been too much as Himeko had arrived at their location.

'Must've been one hell of a ride if she managed to get here in less that one day.' Thought Alex to himself as Himeko ran up to and approached him.

"Alex what happened here? Where're the others?" Asked Himeko.

Alex looked at her and then looked back at Kiana as he realized that at the moment, Kiana was in no condition to talk.

'Whatever happened here as definitely shaken her up.' Thought Alex as he looked back up at Kiana.

"Let's head back to St. Freya first. Kiana isn't in the best condition right now. We should give her time before she talks about the whole situation." Said Alex.

Himeko sighed as she knew Alex was definitely correct on how to go about the current situation.

So the two helped Kiana up as they all proceeded to make the trip back to the aircraft.

Once they arrived, they boarded it and made the day long trip back to the far east.

[TimeSkip: One Day Later]

To say that the trip back was an eerily quiet one was an understatement.

No one, not a single person on the aircraft spoke a single word or even thought of speaking one.

Thankfully the quiet ride had finally docked at the port as Alex and Himeko immediately carried Kiana off and away to St. Freya's medical facility.

Once she was submitted in for treatment, Alex and Himeko both headed to the principal's office as the two entered the office.

"Thank goodness you two are back. So tell me what happened." Said Theresa.

"Sorry but we can't at the moment." Said Himeko.

"Right now only Kiana knows what went down, however right now she's too distraught to even talk right now. She's currently getting medical treatment as we speak. Once she's allowed to have visitors, then we'll go and find out what happened from her." Said Alex.

"I see. Alright then. Our medical staff are some of the best so we shouldn't have to wait for too much longer. Okay, you two are dismissed. Once I get word that they're allowing Kiana to have visitors, then we'll all head over there together." Said Theresa.

The two nodded and left the office, as Himeko immediately dragged Alex to a secluded area for a private chat.

"I don't know how you did it, but either way you could potentially be in serious trouble with Schicksal HQ." Said Himeko.

"How come?" Asked Alex.

"You just prevented an S-Rank Valkyrie from completing their duties. If Durandal tells the Overseer what happened, then you could face serious trouble." Said Himeko.

"Don't worry. Durandal had my back. Before she left, she had stated that she'd say that the far east branch had gotten to the Herrscher before she did." Said Alex as Himeko sighed in relief.

"Thank god. You definitely owe her one for keeping your ass out of burning hot water." Stated Himeko.

"Yeah yeah I know." Said Alex before sighing. "Christ. To think this went from a simple airship heist to this. And I'm stuck here all because your principal couldn't pay off my debt in full." Said Alex.