chapter two

Later that same evening Mr Kim taehyung received an email from his private investigator about all the details he needed about Mr jeon .

Mr joen profile was quite a top notch but there was no details of relationship whatsoever ,so that beat taehyung's imagination that he decided when he got home he was going to chat jeon jungkook since he hasn't received any message from him.

At around 9pm Mr Kim taehyung was back home ,he did his normal night routine ,at about 10:30pm he was done so he picked up his phone and texted jungkook ..

Taehyung:

Hi Mr jeon jungkook ,my name is Kim taehyung your supposed fiance ,It came to my notice by my father today that we were going to get married when you get back from Japan in about 6months ..

I Know who you are through social media so if you don't mind I will like to know more about you for easy communication .

Mr joen:
😆😆😆😆😆
Seriously taehyung ?.

Taehyung:

What's funny Mr jeon ?.

Mr joen:

Everything,I can't actually believe people still write such long note for introduction .

Taehyung:

What's wrong with the way I wrote you ..

Mr jeon:

Nevermind ,it's nice to meet you too ,I don't need to introduce myself cause I Know by now your private investigator must have given you all the information you need about me ..

Taehyung;

What private investigator?

Mr joen:

Seriously you think I wouldn't Know someone was invading my private data at this stage of my life ..

He would have been dead by now if I didn't know he was sent by my fiance ..

Taehyung :

Yea,,I apologise for being so unreasonable.

Mr Joen :

That's okay ,but I got to go work nice chatting with you ..

Taehyung:

Same here ..

Mr jeon:

And change my contact name to something more better , goodnight.

How did he know how i saved his name ,in taehyung's head he wondered ..

Contact name change from Mr jeon to jungkook .yes|no

He is not that bad ,I think we can get along . taehyung thought.