Chapter thirty

Namjin , taehyung's parent focus ..

"Ahhh hhh  joonie" Jin moaned as namjoon thrusted into him harder in heat of him at the edge of climaxing .
"I love you jinnie " namjoon moaned as he cums into Jin ,filling him up ..

The both came down their high breathing heavily ,namjoon pulls jin's naked body to his own cuddling up as he rested .

Jin- joonie I want our son to be happy just as we are .

Namjoon- I want that too baby ,he is our only child .

Jin turned facing namjoon.

Jin- I don't think forcing him into marriage is a good decision .

Namjoon- I know what you are thinking jinnie but I also want you to know that I have always had his best interest at heart ,he isn't getting younger neither are we ,that's why he needs to get married so we can both see our grandchildren .

Jin- I Know all that love , but I hope you can support him if he decides to not settle with jungkook ..

Namjoon- I don't think he will reject jungkook .

Jin- why did you say that .

Namjoon- don't worry your pretty head baby ,just start preparing for grandchildren.

Both chuckled ..

Jin- sure will ,I like that jungkook guy too . How many grandchildren do you want ?

Namjoon - 5 at least and 7 at most ..

Jin looked at him in an amused gaze.

Jin- look at you talking,I can still remember that when I was in the labour room giving birth to our child you kept crying ,when you weren't even the one in the labour room ..

Namjoon- of course,I was terrified with you screaming and crying within the closed door ,I almost peed on my clothes that day ..

They both laughed and namjoon sucked on jin's neck leaving more hickeys than he already did earning moans from Jin who was gripping on his skin from pleasure rush ..

Jin- joonie ,let's st~op I re~a~lly ha~ve an appo~int~ment to~mo~rrow I ne~ed to be able to wa~lk well pl~ea~se ahh ..stuttering

Namjoon- just one more round jinnie please ..now sucking on his nipples..

That's how the both of them  went hours on themselves.
"it's been almost 30years of their marriage but  namjoon can't stop his craziness over  his husband/wife ,he always get so horny whenever he is around Jin ,he finds almost everything jin does to be sexy till date "..
The Namjin couple...

Author's note ..

My Namjin shippers like me I decided to spice this episode with them,I hope you enjoyed it ..

See you next chapter 😜.