Chapter thirty seven

Honeymoon shortened..

Kook-tae I can't believe we are leaving the resort in just two days .

jungkook talking to taehyung about his sudden need to rush back to work ,they were already at Teahyung's house which is now their's,just two days after their honeymoon .

Tae- you know I have a serious business meeting to attend ,don't be so sad baby we can always go back there once we get the chance .

Jungkook laid back down on the bed feeling all sad ,he can't even get to enjoy his honeymoon he wondered if he would even get to see his husband , taehyung already dressed up pecked him on his forehead .

Tae- I love you baby,see you when am back and don't forget to text me if you need anything ..

Taehyung said as he walked out of the house into his car and drove off to the office .

"I need my husband' jungkook said to himself ,he stood up from the bed and decided to see around his new home ,the last time he was here he didn't get the opportunity to .

He went into every rooms upstairs lying on each bed ,then downstairs to a room there ,the kitchen ,he settled in the sittingroom,he turned on the TV to Nickelodeon where he was watching SpongeBob SquarePants for the millionth time in his life ..

While eating popcorn and watching TV when he was suppose spending his leave from work with his husband ,boredom made him fall asleep on the couch ,the front door being open got him off his sleep only for his eyes to be met with his husband who had lots of bags at hand ..

Jungkook got up to help taehyung place the things on the kitchen counter as they tried putting every foodstuff and item in place ,the ding on the door made taehyung walk there to see it was the pizza order and coke he ordered before getting home ,he got the order and set the sitting center with the pizza and cola with cups ..

Taehyung called out for jungkook to come eat since he was still arranging in the kitchen,jungkook sat with his husband both eating quietly though taehyung fed him most of the times.

Kook- you got home real early , didn't expect you to be back so soon .

Tae- I felt bad leaving you at home as it was supposed to be our honeymoon,so immediately after I sealed the contract with my client I decided to go do a little grocery shopping and come meet my baby .

Taehyung said pinching jungkook's cheek ,the silence continued till jungkook spoke up again.

Kook - darling ,what would you like to eat for dinner ,I want to prepare something nice for us to eat ..

Taehyung stood up stretched his hands out for jungkook to take and get up from the ground he was sitting and before jungkook could recollect he threw him on his shoulder and spank his ass ..

Tae- I want to eat you for dinner ..

Jungkook wanted him as much too so he didn't struggle ,they got into their bedroom ,skin sound and moans could be heard 2blocks away but who cares they were lost in their passion too lost to know if anyone was there or not ,they just wanted to enjoy the moment ..

Few hours later ...

Kook- darling,am hungry but I don't think I can move ,can we order food please ..

Tae- sure baby ..

Taehyung handed his phone over to jungkook to make order .

Kook- what's your password tae ?.

Tae- it's 'my bunny '  .

Jungkook blushed as he typed in the password ,he decided to change his password to my tiger and his husband's name to darling ..