Chapter twenty seven

They got to the bar/club were they are supposed to meet up ,after packing at the the packing lot ,they walked in going upstairs were the bar is cause the down is the club part ,they walked in looking around in search of their friends.

"Hey kook" jimin came onto jungkook hugging him from the back,jungkook was taken unaware cause he was searching around for his friends when he felt an arm on his waist ,he was about reacting cause he knew it wasn't taehyung when he heard his best friend whisper into his ears ,he turned around and hugged him back "hey midget ,missed you ' ..

Jungkook and jimin were busy hugging not noticing the four eyes watching them with full jealousy ,those eyes were taehyung's and taemin their men lol .

They pulled out from their embrace , jimin walked to taehyung stretching his hands out for a shake "hi,am Park jimin jungkook's best friend you don't have to be jealous I have my man too " smiling at taehyung, taehyung shakes him and pulled jungkook close from his waist "hi am Kim taehyung ,jungkook's fiance " jungkook blushed on the remark facing downwards ..

Jimin and Taehyung's hand shake lasted for a while before both pulled out ,taemin also introduced himself to taehyung with a handshake ,he knew jungkook already so there was no need for introduction or formalities .they all walked to a table before taehyung excused himself with a peck on jungkook's cheek "excuse me guys,I want to go check out on my friends " jimin replied with a nod as he stood up and left the the table in search of yoonseok duo and woosan duo ...

"Baby could you please help us get an Hennessy with cola and ice " jimin asked his boyfriend ."sure sweet " taemin pecked his cheek as he stood up to go get their drinks he knew the both friends needed space to talk .jimin immediately jumped into jungkook's shared seat with taehyung while starring at kook ..

Kook- what's it jimin. ?

Jimin- tell me what you guys have done to make taehyung so fucking possessive ?.

Kook- we haven't done anything and he isn't possessive ,even if he was I don't mind ,he blushed ..

Jimin- really ,wow I can see this arranged marriage wasn't so bad after all ..

Kook- yeah ,I really do like him and I hope he like me too ..

Jimin scoffs in a sacacistic way.

Jimin- seriously,do you not know that ,bitch that guy is whipped for you ,can you see how furious he was when I hugged you ..

Jungkook couldn't stop blushing , he was not so sure about what jimin was saying but he knew taehyung was gonna be a possessive partner though ..

his thought and jimin's was interrupted by taehyung walking in with his friends,they all greeted each other introduce themselves .

Taehyung sat with jungkook sliding his hands to hold his waist ," hey guys this is Jeon jungkook soon to be Kim jungkook " all his friends got the memo ,they all smiled  .

Yoongi - yeah ,we knew already ,he looked hot physically though more than his pictures .

Taehyung- you knew? but you guys never said anything to me ,but how did you know ?.

Hoseok - it seems you don't Know how famous your family and company is ,the whole world knows everything that goes on with you .

Taehyung just smiled ,he wasn't happy that he couldn't even surprise his friends .

"don't be sad tiger". Jungkook whispered into his ears seeing how his expression changed .

Taemin came with the drinks and they all ordered things they were comfortable with getting acquainted to themselves ,cause they all already knew each other either through business's or one of their trips abroad ..

"Hey guys I wanna go to the dance floor with my husband " said San pulling his husband as he went down to the club ,soon jimin and taemin left and then yoonseok leaving the taekook together ..

The taekook's took few more sips from their drinks not drunk but you can say they were a little tipsy ."do you want to dance " both said in unison blushing afterward 'sure' both said ..they chuckled as they  both went downstairs into the club dancing to music  "butter by bts " playing at the background ..

Author's note ..

Yeah guys "butter by bts " if you haven't listened to it yet ,you should cause I loved it and I know as a true army you guys will love it too ..

See you next chapter 😜.