Chapter thirty eight

Two years into their marriage ..

Taehyung and jungkook are currently sitting in front of their doctor Mr park in the hospital ,they have been five times already for the past years to check if there was a problem between them both since jungkook couldn't conceive for 2years now .

Mr park - Mr Kim taehyung ,with the result am seeing here ,there is nothing wrong with Mr jungkook your husband or yourself you both are totally fine am still confused on why he hasn't taken in yet .
Mr Kim jungkook are you sure you are taking all the rightful prescription of drugs I gave you the lady few times ..

Jungkook- yes doctor .

Jungkook held his husband's hands and they both looked at each other .

Mr park - it's okay then ,I will give you some more drugs to take .

Jungkook nodded the doctor wrote down the drugs for a nurse he called in ,who went out and came back with a mini bag of medicines ,the doctor wrote down the prescription and handed it over to jungkook .

The both couple greeted the doctor and left the hospital into taehyung's car .

Taehyung - are you going back to the office or home ?.

Jungkook- darling I think home,am really tired from all the test run .

Taehyung- then you should rest ,I will quickly go the office and conclude some work .

Jungkook- okay darling ,what would you like for dinner .?

Taehyung- not to worry baby ,you don't look too good ,I will get us dinner on my way back .

Jungkook nodded,as taehyung drove him home ,dropping him off after a brief kiss and driving off to his office ..

Jungkook got into the house ,he dropped his bag on the sofa and picked his phone to call jimin .

Jungkook calling jimin ringing....jimin picked .

Jimin
Hey lol what's up .

Jungkook
Jimin I can't do this anymore ,I can't watch taehyung suffer like this ,he has done nothing but showed me care and love and here I am selfishly making him suffer for something he knows nothing about ..
Jungkook was already crying .

Jimin
I already told you several times to open up to taehyung about what's going on ,he is your husband he will understand and it's better you tell him than he finds out it wouldn't be fair .

Jungkook
It's not easy jimin ,how can I tell my husband have been taking pregnancy prevention pills for 2years since we got married,he will divorce me am sure of that,I can't lose taehyung I love him so much .

"Why do you think you will lose me ?" Taehyung asked walking into jungkook telling someone on the phone he didn't want to lose him..

Flashback .
"Taehyung was driving to work ,when he thought to himself that he wasn't being fair leaving his husband all by himself after hearing yet another bad news from the hospital ,so he called his secretary to cancel all his meetings for the rest of the day and tomorrow  ,cause he needed to spend time with his husband and probably try on making babies too.
That's why he was back earlier than expected ...

End of flashback..

Jimin
Jungkook this is your best chance to tell him everything, call me when it is over ,be safe.
Jimin dropped the call ..

"Darling we need to talk "jungkook said to taehyung facing him .

Time skip to after jungkook has told taehyung everything including the reason why his mom married him off to taehyung ..

What?  Taehyung shouted standing up from the chair and from an already crying and kneeling jungkook .

Kook- darling am so sorry ,I really love you I was scared I thought if I delayed getting pregnant my mom would stop her greedy motive but she didn't over the years that's why it lasted till date ,am so sorry taehyung I didn't want to lose you .
Jungkook face was filled with his tears and sweats as he held onto taehyung's legs crying .

Tae- I can't take this ,in short I don't believe ,how could you hide something this deep from me for all this years without thinking about opening up ,while I was busy thinking of how hurt you might be not being able to bear me children ,how would I have known it was all intentional .
I need a break from all this .

Taehyung picked his car keys and wallet removing his legs from jungkook's hold and zoomed out of the house, he could still hear jungkook crying and begging he hate seeing his baby in tears but he needed space and air to think ..

Au.

I felt so teary writing this chapter ..