Chapter thirty nine .

It's was the morning of the next day jungkook cried all through the night ,he tried calling taehyung but no response all through, he folded himself up on the sitting room floor were he tiredly slept off the front door being opened brought him back out of sleep in hope that it was taehyung .

Jungkook was surprised to see jin,he knew he was the only person that taehyung would confide in at all times ,Jin walked in and sat at one of the sofa's in the sitting room ,jungkook was too ashamed to raise his face up he just kept his face down to the ground expecting Jin to shout or scold him ..

Jin- you look like shit .

No response from jungkook his head still low .

Jin- I heard everything from my son and I can't deny the fact that I was mad and furious last night ,I couldn't believe you would do something so cruel to us despite the fact that we loved you as one of us .  He paused before continuing.
but after putting in so much thought into this I couldn't blame you, cause if I was in your shoes I would do same ..

Jungkook looked up to Jin not believing what he was hearing .

Jin- I Know you are suprised on how I responded ,yeah am a cool father in-law right.

He smiled moving closer to jungkook who embraced him for warmth tears already dripping down his eyes,Jin rubbed his back as he talked again .

Jin - our past doesn't matter to those we love jungkook ,what matters is how you plan on beautifying your future.

Jungkook - am so sorry mom ,I didn't mean to hurt any of you or my husband ,please forgive me .

Jin- I already forgave you jungkook or you need do now is win your husband back instead of staying here crying all day .

Jungkook - have sent him messages countless times last night no response and I don't know were he is now ..

Jin- never to worry ,go shower you stink and then I will take you to meet him .

Jungkook- really mom ?.

Jin- yes of course .

Jungkook got up with a smile as he quickly rushed to the bedroom and showered quickly he applied his husband's favourite strawberry fragrance and went downstairs to see jin serving food on the dinning table ..

Jungkook- mom,who is this food for ?

Jin- for you of course ,come let's eat before we go..

Jungkook- am really not hungry ,I just want to see my husband .

Jin- well ,you need to eat cause you will need all your strength.

Jungkook pounder on what Jin told him ,he didn't understand what he meant by that ,but he reluctantly sat down and ate his food as fast as he could .

They were done eating their breakfast and now on the way to meet taehyung ,they arrived after few minutes at one of the kims hotel ,Jin told him the room number ,dropping him off and drove out ..

Jungkook got to the reception he need not explain much cause they all knew who he was ,he was allowed in ,he is currently in the elevator going to the third floor were taehyung's room was at ..

Jungkook is currently at the door thinking if he should knock or not ,he made up his mind to knock ,few minutes later no response he decided to walk away when the door opened revealing his husband ,who was bare chested with just a towel around his waist .

Kook- hi,can I come in .

Jungkook's eyes not leaving his husband's body ,you could said he was turned on cause he has this thing for taehyung,whenever he sees taehyung's naked body ever since they got married ,he was automatically turned on cause of this his tae's body addiction they have both gone to work late or missed work several time cause taehyung wants to satisfy his horny ass husband ..

Taehyung pulled jungkook who was lost in his gaze inside and shut the door ,lifting him up onto the bed and crashed their lips together ,jungkook couldn't register what's going on but he responded to the kiss and lots more after that...