chapter six

Jungkook's focus ..

Jungkook was in his office signing documents and arranging meetings it seemed everything was going wrong because of 'Mr chiko' ( Mr chiko as been one of the toughest client jungkook had ever dealt with ,he was into politics,he just recently finished his musuem project for his upcoming governorship  election )

the jeon company has been trying to get the design contract for months now but to  no avail and that's one of the reasons why jungkook is still in Japan .

He has been trying to reach him through his personal assistant for about a month now  but always got a negative responds .

But fortunately for jungkook he met one of the government officials he has worked with before and he suceded in collecting mr chiko's direct number ..

Jungkook dailed the number
Ringing .....he picked .

Mr chiko-
Kon'nichiwa
Eng translate (hello).

Jungkook-
Kon'nichiwa misuta chiko
(Hello Mr chiko).

Mr chiko -
Watashi was kankoku o ritai dekiru node,nihongo o muri nihanasanaide kudasai.

( I can understand Korea and english don't force yourself to speak Japanese).

You sound more like a Korean .

Jungkook -

Daijobu arigato
(Okay thanks).

My name is Jeon Jungkook the CEO of the Jeon's company ,am calling in respect to the design of your museum ..

Mr chiko -

Yes,I got your design proposal from my personal assistant but their are other companies applying for same post ,so am finding it difficult to decide ..

Jungkook -

Sir,Jeon company is not just any company it's a company that is known for it's standards and ability to deliver any work just the way the client wants it .

Sir,am not trying to hype my company because I know that might be what you are thinking ,but I promise if you give us a chance to design your museum you won't regret it ..

Mr chiko -

I have a meeting Mr jungkook ,have heard you my final decision for the company that would design my building is Monday ,prepare a better design and come for a pitch by 10am Friday ..

The call dropped ..

Jungkook had never been so nervous in meeting a client or giving a business pitch before as he was right now .

It was 6pm already ,jungkook decided to go exercise at the gym and free his mind from stress ..

Quick notification of what jungkook and taehyung's company does :

Jungkook's company are into interior design .

Teahyung's company are into building construction ...

Author's note..

I don't know any Japanese word, I used Google translate for this words if any doesn't suit well please pardon me for the Mistake ...

Hope you guys are enjoying this book so far ,please like,share and comment ..

See you next chapter 😜..