Chapter twenty five

Jungkook got into his room which has already been arranged by his househelp he moved his cloth box one side and fell on his bed the thought of tae pecking his hands made him smile he couldn't wait to meet up tonight he giggled at his thought rolling over his bed like a teenager who just got a kiss from his crush .

His thought got intruded by a beep on his phone ,he quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket hoping it was taehyung but sadly it wasn't but positively it was jimin his friend .

Jimin ;

Hey boo ,I heard you are are back to Korea is that a fact or rumor ..

Jungkook :

Yeah I am back .

Jimin:

Really wow ,when were you planning to tell me dumbass .

Jungkook :

Sorry midget I was caught up with so many things .

Jimin :

So many things like "Kim taehyung"?

Jungkook :

Stop it jimin ,but you aren't far from the truth .we actually met already and damn he was hot like fire .

He giggled at his thought .

Jimin :

Okay ,someone is whipped .let's meet up tonight you can bring him along so I can take a look /taste of him.

Jungkook :

Back off jimin he is mine ,and no hanging out we have family dinner tonight .

Jimin :

Calm your horses down feisty ,I have my boyfriend I don't need your husband..we could meet after your dinner .

The word "husband" made jungkook's heart beat faster than usual,he was happy .

Jungkook ;

Okay boss,I will talk to taehyung and let you know if we will be meeting up later .

Jimin :

Okay, hit me up later ,gat to go duty call ..

Jungkook :

Okay .

Jungkook chatted taehyung up after his chat with jimin to know if he would be interested in hanging out with my friends later tonight ..

My bunny ❣️:

Hello baby ,are you busy ?.

My tiger ❣️:

Yeah I am ,but never too busy for you ,what's going on .

Jungkook couldn't stop blushing on the other line after reading that chat ,deep down he knew he was getting trapped ..

My bunny ❣️:

Okay ,I wanted to know if we could hang out with my friends later tonight after the family dinner ,you can invite your friends too.

My tiger ❣️:

But why don't you go alone ,I know you guys would have alot of catch up to do .

My bunny ❣️ :

But I want you to come with me so I can introduce you to my friends but if you don't want to am not gonna force you ..

My tiger ❣️ :

It's okay bunny ,we will meet up with your friends  I also want to introduce my friends to you too ..

My bunny ❣️:

Okay then ,got to shower and rest before the dinner .

My tiger ❣️ :

Okay baby ,eat before resting okay .

My bunny ❣️:

Okay sure,have a nice day at work .

My tiger ❣️:

Okay thanks ..

Jungkook dropped his phone and went into the bathroom connected to his room to take a shower ..

Teahyung's focus ..

Taehyung was happy he got an invite to hangout with jungkook's friends though they just met physically ,he also liked the fact that jungkook was acting submissive by asking him for indirect permission to hangout with his friends.. he decided to chat his friends and invite them too

Taehyung :

Hey hoseok , would you like to hang out today .

Hoseok :

What's the celebration for ?.

Taehyung :

I didn't say celebration I said hangout ..

Hoseok :

Okay sure ,am coming with my baby you know that right .

Taehyung :

Sure ,I will forward the location to you when I have it ..
Please help me notify the woonsan"s as well ,I want you guys to meet someone .

Hoseok :

Okay ? Will do .take care .

Taehyung :

You too .