Chapter thirty three

Dinner ..

Jungkook arrived at taehyung's place , the place was awfully quiet not that jungkook is scared but you can't blame him if he is a little frightened it's his first time here anyways .

He walked to the entrance door and rang the bell ,he heard a loud come in from inside which he twisted the knob and the door opened the place was dark only some scenting candles light was lined up to a particular space which lead to the balcony with a table filled with varieties of food and a bottle of white wine and two glasses with a handsomely suited taehyung ..

"Hello bunny " taehyung adjusted the seat for jungkook to sit down and he went to sit at the opposite chair facing taehyung ..

Kook- hi ,what's all this beautiful setting for ?.

Tae- oh you don't like it ?.

Kook- nooo ,of course I love it ,but I thought we were just going to have a simple house dinner , didn't expect something this fancy ..he smiled .

Tae-  well that was the plan but I decided to spice it up a little,less talking now ,let's eat ,dig in ..

Jungkook started eating kimchi ,the taste was intrigging and we went ahead to taste the fried pork  which gave him the most satisfying taste ,he enjoyed eating more of the food served they all tasted great , taehyung was just busy starring at how jungkook was enjoying each meal .

They were done with dinner and drinking the white wine while listening to " marry you by bruno Mars" they were both vibing to the music and enjoying the quiet atmosphere when taehyung spoke up ..

Tae- how was the food bunny ?

Kook- it was superb ,I enjoyed every dish ,I can testify now that your mom is a great cook ..

Tae- thanks .,I want to ask you for something .

Taehyung went on one knee bringing out a blue box .

Tae- kookie will you do me the honor of being my partner in a week time .

Jungkook was blushing from his new pet name kookie and was surprised taehyung was proposing ,without all this drama he was already getting married to him ,so he didn't see the point of all this,jungkook got up from his chair and walked to taehyung helping him up from the ground and then hugged him .

Kook- I accept your proposal .

Taehyung lifted him up and  turned him around earning laughter from jungkook ,he stopped turning and engulfed jungkook into a kiss which kook responded to,the kiss lasted for some minutes before they pulled out to catch their breath ..

Tae- I like you so much kookie ,I don't know much about commitment or love but I promise to give you and our future kids a happy life ..

Kook- are we practicing our vows ,he laughed lowly ,I promise to try being the best partner to you and a great dad to our kids ,now can you put the ring on my finger ..

"Oh" taehyung realising he hadn't put the ring on kook ,he opened the ring box and put the ring on jungkook's fingers ,jungkook smiled and hugged tae again .

Tae- if I knew proposing to you will earn me hugs and kisses  ,I would have done that earlier ..

Both smiled pulling from the hug ..

Kook- thanks for this tae.

Tae- you are welcome bunny ..

They went on chatting and drinking wine for hours before jungkook decided to head back to his place though he really wished  taehyung would ask him to stay over but taehyung didn't so he just guessed maybe taehyung is being or reserving till they get married ..

Jungkook ..

On his drive  home he couldn't stop thinking about their shared kiss ' shit, taehyung's lips is so soft and it taste like strawberry,I can't wait to be his ,being wrapped in his veiny arms,damn what am I even thinking about " jungkook smiled to his crazy thought as he drove back home happily  .

Taehyung .

As taehyung watched jungkook leave he wanted to stop him from going and just lie him down on his bed ,cuddling and sending kisses all over his neck and back ," gosh ,that kiss was breath taking ,if not for self control I would have lifted him up making him straddle my waist with those tender thighs of his ,I can't stop thinking about how sweet his lips tasted like banana flavours ,well I don't have to rush he will be mine soon enough " he laughed to his crazy thought as he went into his bedroom to change and laid on his bed waiting for a text from jungkook to confirm he got home safe .

Few minutes later..

My bunny ❣️:

Just arrived ,I wanna bath and go to sleep ,I will hit you up tomorrow morning . goodnight I 💜 you ..

My tiger ❣️:

Okay bunny , goodnight
I heart 💜 you too muah ..

They both couldn't have asked for a better night as they both drifted off to dream Land ..