FUN FACT FRIDAY #3

Hello everyone! And welcome to Fun Fact Friday #3, today we're talking about drum roll please! *cue drum roll*

PARALLEL

Which is the first of my three Stranger Things books! Parallel is the first season of Stranger Things, if you haven't already go read the book and then come back here

Which is the first of my three Stranger Things books! Parallel is the first season of Stranger Things, if you haven't already go read the book and then come back here. Anyway moving on there will be spoilers to the book and show so I'm warning you now.

And if you haven't watched the show click off and watch it immediately! It's amazing, and here's the summary of Stranger Things: It's circa 1983, a group of friends are playing a good old fashioned game of D&D, when it's time for them to go home, one of the boys (Will Byers) goes missing and it's up to his friends to find him. But soon they uncover even stranger things going on in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana.

But yeah, if you haven't watched it and have been living under a rock this entire time I feel sorry for you. Anyway let's meet the ✨characters✨.

Character #1: CELESTE WHEELER

The twin of Mike Wheeler, who is played by Finn Wolfhard, Celeste is a sweet, smart, and innocent girl

The twin of Mike Wheeler, who is played by Finn Wolfhard, Celeste is a sweet, smart, and innocent girl. But if you mess with her friends or family she'll kill you with words and educate you on the spot. Celeste has a crush on Will Byers; (who may actually be gay, but that's another story for another time.)

She is way too afraid to tell him how she feels, 1. Because she's twelve and doesn't know how to communicate those emotions, and 2. She's mostly in the Upside Down and doesn't have time to tell her crush anything as she is fighting for her life. Celeste cares deeply for the people she's closest to, and doesn't like to see them get hurt.

She's very close with her brother Mike, they're twins after all, but they couldn't be any more different, Mike is usually the talkative one (as seen in the book and show), and Celeste is more reserved and quiet. I mean I know I would be if I was possessed and taken to another dimension.

Will and Celeste's relationship is a slow burn one, but it's worth it in the end.

Character 2#: WILL BYERS

Will Byers, he is the odd one of the group, out of all the boys, he gets picked on for being poor, his dad not being around, I mean Troy and James the bullies were literally making fun of his "death", this kid has been through a lot and I'm surpri...

Will Byers, he is the odd one of the group, out of all the boys, he gets picked on for being poor, his dad not being around, I mean Troy and James the bullies were literally making fun of his "death", this kid has been through a lot and I'm surprised he hasn't become depressed or anything like that.

In my opinion, I relate to Will for many reasons that I'm not going to talk about as it's too personal. But honestly, this kid deserves the world and I will go to war for him. And whoever says: "He's so boring." Or "He whines too much!" Be quiet and sit your basic butt down as I present you my freaking PowerPoint presentation.

I could go on and on about how much I love this show and the characters but that'd be like an entire series and no one's ready for me to call them out. So I'll save that as a rant or something lol. Anyway, I once again hope you guys enjoyed this Fun Fact Friday, this is Mia signing off, over and out my internet peeps! 😁 (P.s I will make Fun Fact Friday's on all of the books.)