I was tagged by @marvelgeek1245

Alright so I haven't been tagged in a long while so thanks @marvelgeek1245

1. Are you in a relationship?
No. I don't think I'll find someone to love or be loved by. I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks differently once they read this and I'm ready for your comments.

2. Favorite Movie?
I have a lot honestly, but I'd say Avengers: Endgame even though it destroyed me. I still felt so giddy inside like when I was 6 years old watching Iron Man for the first time. (It'll have been 12 years since Marvel entered into my life.)

3. Favorite Musical?
I'd have to say The Greatest Showman is my favorite. The songs are catchy I tried listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and tbh I didn't like it that much. I'm sorry to disappoint you Hamilton fans.

4. Who is your best friend?
I have a lot of friends but the ones that are my best friends in real life are my friend Nicole & Paul. They are my best friends. I hope I don't upset my other best friends by saying that.

5. Favorite Marvel Ship?
I had this answer prepared! Spideychelle is my absolute favorite! Because they have a really good high school relationship for example their kiss wasn't perfect and they were so nervous they didn't say "I love you" right off the bat. Plus it's Zendaya (my queen!) & Tom Holland (my king!) I hope to meet them both someday.

6. What grade are you in?
I'm actually homeschooled so it's a little different than traditional public school but I'm in high school and trying to graduate early this year.

7. What is your Hogwarts house?
Hufflepuff. We been knew this y'know why? I'm quoting my friends with this; "Mia is too pure and innocent! She's baby! And must be protected at all costs!" Yes, my friends have said this multiple times. My friend Nicole and her brother nicknamed me Peter Parker because he's an innocent bean and so am I.

8. What is your favorite memory with someone?
That's an interesting question, honestly my favorite memory with someone is my sister who's 5 and a half years younger than me. Making her 11 and me 17 in twelve days people! She has always been super protective of me (even though it's my job to protect her not the other way around.) so I remember a year ago I had a really sucky day I wasn't talking or interacting with anyone and she just sat next to me in silence. She knows I don't like hugs and that I didn't want to talk we sat down eating food in my mom's room watching one of my favorite YouTuber's Aphmau. That's a pretty good memory I'd say.

9. What is your favorite song right now?
It's called Some sort of Love by Charlie Puth. He's one of my favorite artists and I suggest you go listen to his songs. I also love Queen I honestly wish I could travel back in time and go to their Live Aid concert in 1985.

10. How did you discover Wattpad?
Nicole introduced me to Wattpad the app because I was originally on the Website. So yeah that's how I met pretty much all of my friends.

I'm not gonna tag anyone so that's all folks! Over & Out my internet peeps! ☺️💜