Rant #3

As you guys know from my Stranger Con Vlog i met Noah Schnapp. And it came to my attention that some people were attacking him and calling him racist because he and his sister Chloe were hanging out and having fun i don't have all the details yet but I've met Noah and he's super cool and nice and he loves his fans dearly.

The person who attacked him needs to honestly grow up because they don't know Noah and guess what some of his "fans" stopped being his fans because they believe that crap about him being racist he is the sweetest person I've ever met and in his panel when i was at the Con that he loves us all and he considers us being his family in a way and that warms my heart.

Whoever is being rude to him and Chloe needs to get a life because obviously they don't have one and are attacking people that are kinder and more compassionate than themselves. I may not know Noah personally but i can tell you all with a one hundred percent guaranteed Noah Cameron Schnapp is a kind, smart, funny, compassionate soul who has done nothing and i mean absolutely nothing wrong.

Anyway this kind of bothered me a little bit because Noah's a good person and doesn't deserve to be bullied hopefully the situation gets handled and no one gets hurt and i honestly don't believe that stuff about Noah and I'll continue to be his fan and supporter no matter what others say.

Anyway thanks for listening to this rant I'm Mia signing off. Over and Out my internet peeps 💜