Stranger Con Day 2

Hey guys so today was the day i met Millie and Noah and oh my gosh where do i even begin?
Oh right so we left the hotel and we got to the expo center and it was jam packed as you all know i have autism and i don't exactly do well with loud noises and huge crowds but don't worry I'm okay.

My mom and i stood in line at the photo op which wasn't very long and we were in there and i saw Noah standing there but the lights were in the way so i could only see half of his lower body and then my mom and i walked closer and then i saw Millie and i was shaking because i was so nervous but really excited.

And then it was my turn and i walked up to them and they said hello and i said hi they both hugged me  before we took the picture i guess Noah poked Millie in her side and she was like "Ow Noah!"  And i asked, "What happened?" She replied while laughing a little. "Noah poked me." And I said, "Oh no."

Then we posed and took the picture and i walked back towards my mom and then we met my grandma outside and i was squealing and excited but still shaking

Then we posed and took the picture and i walked back towards my mom and then we met my grandma outside and i was squealing and excited but still shaking. And we walked to the expo hall and it was packed there as well but i had my music playing and i was okay.

There was an minimum bide auction but it wasn't minimum bide the highest price that was announced for a banner signed by the celebrities was 420$ i didn't want to bid on anything unless there were action figures.

Noah's Q & A panel was supposed to be at 2:30pm but there was a thirty minute delay for the expo people to reset the stage from the auction and it started at 3:00pm and Noah was so nice and funny he was just being a 14 year old boy answering fans questions but he did give a spoiler he spoiled S4!!! Caleb will be 18 by then but anyway.

Millie's panel was right after Noah's and she was amazing i love her so much i love Noah too i got to ask her a question and i was again nervous and excited so my mom went with me.

Here's a replay of the question and her answer.

Me: Hi Millie my name is Mia and my question for you is: are you a footy fan and if so what team do you support?

(Footy is another word for football which is soccer in the US.)

Millie: Footy?

Me: Soccer

Millie: Football?

Me: *nods head*

Millie: Oh Liverpool

Me and my mom: *scream excitedly*

(We scared Millie because we screamed.)

Millie: I almost dropped my mic

Me: sorry

Millie: wait what's the connection with Liverpool and football?

Me: A lot of my ancestors came from Liverpool

Millie: Where are you guys from?

Me: I'm from Columbus, Ohio

Millie: Oh welcome we're all Scousers then

Me: thank you

After that i walked back to my seat and sat down next to my grandma and i was still shaking but i was like oh my god I just talked to Millie Bobby Brown!!! It was amazing she was so nice after both panels we checked out of our hotel this morning and then we got on the road to Pennsylvania and that's where i am now.

Me, my mom, and grandma are leaving tomorrow morning and heading back home this weekend was amazing and so much fun and i have a whole lot of memories and souvenirs. Anyway hope you guys have enjoyed my Stranger Con vlog?

Should I say vlog? I don't know this is my book and I do what i want on my book so I'll say vlog.

Over and Out my internet peeps 💜