CHAPTER 35

Nhixed sat near Tyler and Taylor while Belle preparing for their breakfast.

Belles didn't know Nhixed is coming that's why she was surprised when he see her in dining room.

May kumatok sa pintuan sa hotel room nila and she wasn't expecting anyone this morning. Tyler volunteer to open the door for the visitor and let them in.

"Ma, sabi nila they're parents of sir. Nhixed." Sambit ni Tyler nagpakulo lalo sa dugo niya.

"Tell them to leave." Sambit ni Nhixed kay Tyler na kinagulat ni Belle.

"We're here to apologize to Belle son..." She shocked all of a sudden. But Nhixed face them 

"Not now mom. Not now." Nag-iigting panga niyang sambit habang nakatingin kay Belle.

"No. Nhixed it's fine."

"We need to talk first." He said while giving him a mad look.

The parents of Nhixed nod "Mom bring Tyler and Taylor with you. We need to settle something first." Ayaw man ni Belle sumunod ang mga magulang ni Nhixed sa kaniya. Sinama pauwi si Tyler at Taylor sa bahay ng dad niya.

"I'll give you an hour to explain." He said. Belle sigh and nod her head.

"At first, I didn't know that I'm pregnant with your child. Emerson help me that day and contact her personal doctor to check me. I have a lot of bruises that time and then...S-he said...that night I-m 4-weeks pregnant. I didn't tell you couz, your mom and dad warned me to stay away from you. I plan to stay for a while in France, hindi ko lang in-expect tatagal kami roon." He wiped her tears and hug her tight while caressing her back. 

"Shh...I understand now I just didn't expect why didn't you tell me at first?" Pag-alo ni Nhixed sa kaniya. Nhixed hold her both hands and look at her straighten to her eyes.

"Takot akong kuhaha-nin mo sa akin ang mga bata kaya ginawa naming lahat ni Emerson para itago sila sayo. I'm so sorry Nh-ixed." Hagulgol niyang muli sa dibdib ni Nhixed.

"Why didn't you tell them the truth?" Tanong niyang muli na kina ngiti naman ni Belle.

"Alam nilang hindi nila biological father si Emerson. Sasabihin ko sana kanina sa kanila kaso dumating ka. I think Tyler noticed it sobrang seryoso ng batang 'yon nagmana sayo."

That made him smiled and kiss her lips. "Thank you for giving me chance to meet them. I already meet them at the airport, but I really didn't expect them that they're from mine. I need to thank Emerson." Nginitian siya ni Belle saka ngumiti.

"But anyway, did he touch you?" Tumayo si Belle pero hinila siya ni Nhixed patungo sa kandungan niya. "I'm asking you, baby..." She sigh and then smiled at the same time.

"He kiss me on my forehead and just hugs and holding hands, nothing more swear." He clench his fist after hearing that.

"How about your sweetest lips?" She shook her head and give him a smack.

"How about your pu-

"Bastos! Manyak ka talaga hanggang ngayon? Ang tanda mona!"Humalakhak si Nhixed nang umalis sa kandungan niya si Belle kaya sinundan niya 'to sa cr, pero sa kasamaang palad nilock niya 'to.

"Sagad sa buto ang kamanyakan mo Nhixed kaya naglock na ako ng pinto! Baka nakakalimutan mong kaka-opera ko palang?" That hit him. Pagkalabas ni Belle sa cr hinagkan niya 'to mula sa likod.