EPILOGUE

Meeting her unexpected was the best thing for me. At first, glanced she caught my attention because of her emerald eyes he has...

She is Belle Gonzales I met her here and every time I am outside I want to see her first before going inside my cabin. 

"Sir Kailangan-

I didn't know how many times I did these to Justine. Every time he called me, I'm hanging up it immediately, I don't want to go home yet fuck!  if you ask me why? I, fucking don't know too!

Until the day she knocks on the door of my cabin and offers some food that's a chance to talk with her! But I didn't expect he would do that to me!

Iniwan niya sa akin ang lahat ng punagkainan namin. I never clean even a single thing in my whole life!

That's why when I saw her in the restaurant where I'm having my dinner I was shocked.

I asked her to accompany me to have a conversation with her but damn! She always saying no!

Until I offered her to work for me as my tour guide here. She said yes and I'm so damn! Happy that moment!

I met her friend Berto, I didn't know that time what's the big deal if she has a guy friend? It's not my fucking business!

She's just my tour guide nothing more! But I met her co-worker Andrew they're always together at work. Always whispering to each other and then laugh. 

The fuck! right? Kaka meet ko palang kay Berto meron na naman?

That's why I asked her to bring any wine that night. I saw how she drank and shit! She can't drink anymore without me!

I'm so lucky when she said yes when I asked her to go with me to manila. But I still don't expect she could leave me even though we love each other damn much!

I asked my Private investigator to find her but he come back to report with me he got nothing.

"Son, Justine told us you fired 100+ employee's today?" My mom asked when she visits me at my company.

"They didn't follow what I want!"

"Don't shout at your mom!" My dad said. I said an apology to my mom before going to the comfort room.

Nasan kaba Belle? Mababaliw nako sa kakahanap sayo...

Pagbalik ko sa opisina ko, I saw Luke, Bryce and David.

"Your fuck up dude!" Luke said while Bryce looking at me and shook his head.

"How can you find her I'f you look miserable?"

"Palagi kaya sa bar 'yan palaging inom inaatupag."

"Do you think magugustuhan kapa ni Belle kung ganiyan ang itsura mo? You've changed! you look like a beast!"

"I contact Xavier and he said he will help to find Belle. Don't lose hope, kung hindi mo hahanapin hindi mo mahahanap, pero malay mo umuwi." I'm very lucky to have this kind of circle of friends.

Until 5 long years had passed, I still can't find her. But I didn't stop, until one of my men saw her on the television with the unknown businessman.

I don't want to waste time I use my own chopper to land there immediately para mahabol ko but it's too late...

Naka-alis na raw ang mga 'to 30 mins ago. Pa-uwi mako when a cute baby girl called me. I'd stop and justine told me, kanina pa niya ako hinahabol.

She told me, her mom and I have the same thing wearing. And that's impossible! She was looking at my necklace when her brother finds her.