07

Gojo also added that you can't remove the clothing in the pool. You have to remove it first before jumping in, if you want. Which is disgusting, actually. Then, you also have to take one shot before answering.

When the bottle spins and stops at you, where the bottom of the bottle is pointed at, should be the questioner. You were barefoot, standing along with the participants. This game is dumb as hell but you also wanted to try it. Maybe to prove something... to someone?

No. Just for myself, you thought. You wanted to have fun.

The first spin landed on a blonde girl. The one who asked the question was, you think, her friend.  "Do you find Ethan hot and would you fuck him?" the blondie downed the shot glass and nodded. "Yes." she spoke truthfully. There were cheers and whistles around her, making her smile smugly.

The second spin wasn't really that easy. "Have you had sex with anyone here?" the guy with the red shorts smirked at the raven haired man. He shrugged, not looking at the guy who asked. "Nope. Not yet."

"Liar!" they chanted, seeing him fidgeting with his fingers. He sighed at that, denying what they shove to his face. "Well, he's closeted. Of course, he wouldn't admit it. He probably fucked that white dude over there, looking sus." you heard someone whisper behind you. "For real." another person said that made you look at the raven haired guy. He removed his shirt and shrugged at everyone, admitting defeat.

People really shouldn't assume one's gender. They're not even in the place to judge them. You were disappointed by the whispers you heard.

The third spin went to the guy beside you. You got nervous for a second, not letting it paint your face. He drank his shot first. "Do you find the person beside you, attractive?" you froze in your place, and when he asked which side, the girl pointed at you. You wore your poker face, clearly not liking the question given to him.

When you gazed at him, he was smirking at you, "Hell, yeah." you raised an eyebrow at him, not liking the tone of his voice. The girl wasn't satisfied with his answer, "Well... if you do, then kiss her." the guy was more than happy to hear that and you totally weren't. No way in hell were you giving your first kiss to this guy.

You backed away, but before he could close the space between you, you heard a whistle, interrupting the man trying to kiss you. Cheers died down, as if they were afraid to continue it when Gojo was throwing daggers at them. It surprised you to see him like that.

You scrunched your nose in disgust. "Oi, I didn't say you can make requests or whatsoever. I only told you to ask hard questions." Gojo looked annoyed when he said that. He pointed at the girl, "Don't be making up rules, Lei." his tone was hard but he looked calm. He glanced at the man beside you, giving him a warning look before looking away. He didn't look at you.

The crowd was silent, they didn't dare to make noise but Gojo clapped his hands so they went back to playing the game.

You released a sigh and ignored the presence of the guy beside you. That was a close one. You really didn't want to because he didn't even have your consent to do that. You ignored him throughout the game, and at this point, they were getting tipsy. Some were topless now, including girls.

It was the twelfth spin when the tip of the bottle landed on you. You felt your heart race, you were actually expecting to not be questioned. You hesitantly downed the shot glass given to you. The bottom of the bottle, however, was pointed at a familiar looking guy. You recognized him as one of your schoolmate, and was also your classmate before.

He was in deep thought before he glanced at you. "Have you had sex before?"

The question caught you off guard. Everyone's eyes were on you and you instantly felt uncomfortable under their gazes. Of all the questions he could ask, he chose that one? And why is it always sex related?

You didn't realize the time's up and you didn't even have the chance to answer it. You were dumbfounded at that, so you just removed your jumper, leaving you in your crop top and black cycling. The crowd cheered, but you didn't have the energy to keep up.

"Oooh, well pop that cherry tonight!"

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone!"

"Get that D later, girl!"

Laughter erupted around the pool once again, leaving you embarrassed. You didn't let it faze you but you pressed your lips in a thin line. There were judgmental looks and once again, you didn't care. They wouldn't know the answer, anyway. They can stay pressed as long as they want.

Many spins passed by, and some of them were picked again, so they almost stumbled on their feet because of the alcohol affecting their system. Some were at the pool, and one guy was already naked in there. You even closed your eyes when he didn't answer the question, leaving him butt naked. He jumped into the pool, making you scrunch your nose in disgust.

But then, the bottle landed on Gojo. He raised an eyebrow, throughout the game, he would glance at you, but it was so quick you can't even catch him looking, only feeling his gaze on you. He drank his shot glass, smiling at the taste of alcohol.

"Well, since you're the one who made this game, this question is from Gojo fans club," he chuckled at that, "Are you willing to be in a relationship?"

He fell silent for a second, his blue eyes looking from afar, before snapping back to reality and a smirk was plastered on his face. "Depends. But right now, I'm not really looking for a relationship." he shrugged. They were all convinced he was saying the truth, so he passed. He wasn't even hesitant with his answer.

Not until it was your turn again. The worse part of it was, Gojo's the one who will question you. He crossed his arms and played with his lips, he was enjoying this.

"Hmmm," he hummed. "If you were a given a chance to date me, would you do it?"

Shock was evident on everyone's faces. The ladies, of course, were obviously jealous you got to answer that question. If only they were in your place, you'd gladly switch with them right now.

Confidence struck you out of nowhere. You didn't know how or why, but the words came out of your mouth so fast.

"No. I wouldn't want to."