43

tysm for 40k reads. <3 thank you for the comments :D i love reading all of em.

Your gaze shifted from Gojo to Megumi, lips parted. You looked guilty as hell, which you shouldn't, and your bestfriend noticed that. His brows were scrunched together, worry plastered on his face. He was about to say something but you turned to Gojo, who was blankly staring at you, and grabbed his wrist. Softly and assuring as possible.

"I- we, uh, we were waiting for the pizza." he looked down on your fingers that were holding him, like you were desperately convincing him this isn't what he thinks it looks like. 

As he studies your face, you wonder, why am I so nervous? Aren't Megumi and I friends for years? I shouldn't be this defensive, right?

Then when he glides his tongue over his lips, you remember. This is Gojo, we're talking about. He knows about Megumi's unrequited love for you. He knows that your bestfriend is in love with you. And he knows that you know. Megumi is even the reason why he distanced himself from you.

"For dinner?" he finally speaks, his voice lower than usual. His face was dangerously close to yours, your heart hammering to your chest. You blinked at him and nodded. A smile appeared on his lips, his hand snaking to your waist. You were relieved he wasn't angry nor suspicious, and it just proves he trusts you as much as you trust him.

He hummed, then pressed his lips to your temple. You felt awkward that Megumi was just standing there, and when your eyes met, he looked away, walking towards the kitchen. Gojo squeezed your ass before pulling back, his mood back to normal. The normal Gojo who has a mischievous spark glinted in his clear blue eyes.

"I want to join you both for dinner, but I already ate." you nodded, still not over by the incident earlier. "I guess I'll just stay here and wait for you 'till you're finished." he moves to the couch and crossed his long legs. He drapes an arm over you and pulls you closer to him, his familiar scent filling your nose.

Megumi finally came back, but ignored Gojo's presence and went upstairs to your room. You felt bad that you have to act like this whenever Gojo's around. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this, and as his friend, you still wanted to bond with him the way you did before. As guilt eats you alive, you felt Gojo's fingers touching the end of your shirt and played with it.

"How's cheerleading, by the way?"

You sighed. "I feel bad that I haven't attended any practice or invites that Mai sent to me." you fiddled with your fingers in your lap as he moves up to your shoulder, fingers playing with your hair.

"But I told her I will, if I have time, since I have work." he nods at that, and you felt his hot breath on your neck. His nose touched your jaw, and your breath hitched when he traced your jawline with his nose. 

"You smell so fucking good, baby." he rasps, a fire suddenly lit inside you.

The possibility of Megumi seeing you right now suddenly made you feel shy. Your fingers caught his hand on your thigh, wanting for him to stop, even though you can feel your clit throbbing. You can feel him smile devilishly on your neck, licking a strip up to your ear that earned a moan from you. 

"I missed you so much. I missed tasting your cunt and feel your lips wrapped around me..." he whispers. You were now breathing hard by the effect of the words he said to you. You quivered under his touch. It's only been a day since he was last buried inside you, but you still craved for his touch like it has been weeks. 

He was too addicting that every touch got you squirming in your seat, fingers digging into his veined forearms, and rubbing your thighs together. Your hand then went to his hard chest, down to his toned stomach, to button of his jeans and finally, on the large bulge that was surely aching under his jeans.