25

Brittany Tucker.

Ever since the class started, you can't help but think about her. Nobara was no help because she kept on stating some possible reasons on Gojo's suspension for you while in class.

"...or maybe, he still kept in contact with her?" Nobara asked without hesitation.

You took in a deep breath, trying to focus your attention on your professor talking in front. You gave her a side eye glance, mouthing the words: "We'll see."

Eventually the class ended, which made Nobara jump and gather her stuffs in a hurry. While you watch her move in a rush, she noticed and stopped, raising an eyebrow at you. She cocked her head to the side, "What are you waiting for?" she asked in an obvious tone.

Shaking your head, you slung your bag on your shoulder. Megumi and Yuji walked to your table, waiting for you to stand. The four of you strode out of the room, but Nobara was slightly more eager to know more about the incident earlier so she walked faster than the three of you.

You admit you were nervous to find out what happened. You just can't say that in front of them, because who are you in Gojo's life, really?

Some guys that you immediately recognized as Gojo's friends appeared at the corner, turning to the direction where you were. Gojo wasn't there with them. Yuji probably saw them too, so when they passed by, he walked up to them.

Minutes later, he jogged to where you guys are. "Well?" Nobara eagerly asked. You gripped your bag, anticipating for whatever information he got. Megumi however, was quiet beside you.

"They said he went home afterwards. Satoru didn't have the chance to tell them the reason why. They just know Brittany probably was the reason he got suspended." Yuji informed.

So it really was true that he got suspended? You wanted to know more. Your fingers itched to send him a message but stopped yourself from doing so.

Nobara clicked her tongue. "Hmm. So it's really true, huh. She haven't got over at Gojo at all." she looked like she was thinking deeply.

"The rumors were true?" Megumi asked nonchalantly.

You nodded at him. "Shoko told us about it. She's friends with Gojo." you bit your lower lip anxiously.

Nobara suggested that you can ask Gojo by sending him a message. You weren't sure if you should be asking him that. He would probably think you were worried for him and it'll just complicate things between the two of you.

I don't know what we are right now. Friends? We're definitely not friends.

Since it was your last class, this was one of the days where Megumi and you will walk home together. Nobara has one last class while Yuji has two more.

"Are you done with the invitations?" Megumi asked after the two of you bid Nobara and Yuji good bye.

You nodded. It was the only thing you did at home after classes. "Yeah. I even invited that girl he liked. She's actually nice. You think he'll be okay with that?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know if he pursued her after the ball." it was unusual for Yuji to not spill everything to Megumi, but maybe this was a different case since it involves a girl.

You hummed in response, observing the students scattered everywhere. Yuji's birthday is just two days away, everything should already be in place by now. You know he'll be happy to know that the three of you planned everything.

"What would Tsumiki cook for Yuji?" you turned to look at him. He met your eyes then looked away. "She said she was gonna cook his favorite pasta." you beamed at that, happy to hear Tsumiki being generous.