08

happy 200 reads! :D

He wasn't taken back at what you said, instead, he chuckled deeply, his shoulders shaking as he did so. Some gasped at your answer, and you ignored them like you always do. The smirk wasn't wiped off his face, his tongue poking the side of his mouth, showing the amusement on his face.

"Wow, she's the first one to turn you down, man." you recognized the guy as Dane. Gojo pretended to be hurt at what I said, putting his hand on his chest. "What a shame, L/N." you glanced away from him and bit your lower lip.

Fortunately, the game ended right away. Everyone jumped in the pool, which you think was absolutely disguting. Imagine going inside a pool where someone was already naked. No, where some people are already naked.

You were doing your shoelace at the side of the pool when a figure stood in front of you. When you were done, you stood up and almost stumbled, a hand was placed on your waist, hoisting you up. You were met with a pair of crystal blue eyes, staring intently at you. He scanned your face, and that's when you felt conscious. You didn't realize you were holding on his forearm so you quickly let go of it and stepped back.

"So, has any of your friends replied yet?" he asked. You raised an eyebrow at that, quickly getting your phone in your pocket. You saw messages from Megumi. You opened the recent one.

Megumi :)

y/n, where are you? Yuuji is already here with me. Let's meet outside and look for Nobara.

You sighed in relief, looking up at the man waiting for your answer. "Megumi said I have to meet him outside. We'll look for Nobara." he nodded at that, glancing at the people around us. "Well, my offer is still up." he stated, and still, you weren't so sure if you can trust him. "I'll think about it. I'm not that drunk anways."

What did I just say? Did I just consider taking his offer?

"I have to go. It was a fun game." your voice was laced with sarcasm, making him laugh. He smirked at you, "What can you say? I'm a mastermind for making that game up." You scoffed at him, giving him a lopsided grin. "It probably existed already, so you're not really the mastermind here."

It was his turn to roll his eyes, but a smirk was evident on his face. "Oh, you're such a hater, Y/N." his voice was dangerously low.

You shrugged lightly, walking away from him. You can still feel his gaze from behind, and all you can think of was, he's an irresistible man, oozing with confidence.

While walking outside, you took in the crowd of students dancing at the living room. Some were grinding on each other, flirting with each other, laughing and obviously having fun. You just realized how big the house was. Did Gojo live here alone? You didn't know he was rich... or his family was.

You already spotted Megumi standing from afar, looking around, probably searching for you. Something must have happened to Yuji, seeing he can't move from his spot. With that, you hurriedly made your way towards him and with your quick movements, he found you and raised his hand.

"Hey, where have you been?" he asked, surveying you. You released a sigh, "I kinda l got into a game." you explained shortly. You didn't know how to explain that you were with Gojo the whole time. He nodded and seems to be convinced about that, then pointed something behind him. That's when you saw Yuuji snoring on the chair, his mouth wide open.

You pressed your lips in a thin line, wondering how he got so wasted. You looked back at Megumi for confirmation, to which he obliged. "I found him playing beer pong, then the dumb ass he was, thought it was fun to play with some guys he doesn't even know. I don't even know if they go to our school," he looked so disappointed at Yuuji. "He has low tolerance on alcohol and that's how he got so wasted. Then I dragged him here, he can barely even walk on his own." he sighed.