50

Body numb, you sat on the floor with your legs pulled to your chest. Your head was pounding with all the screaming you just did minutes ago. Eyes puffy from bawling your eyes out and chest heaving with the adrenaline rushing through your veins.

Just when things seem to be right again between the two of you... he'll find a way to ruin it.

Whoever sent this to you clearly succeeded the mission in getting you to lose your mind. You don't know how long you stared at the wall you threw your phone at. The new dent on your wall made your eyes blurry. Blankly staring into space, your tears fell down your face and you didn't bother wiping it off. You feel your tears staining the dress you're wearing but you could care less.

First, a random girl in a party— Or is she really a random girl? Then now, his ex? Why the hell did he even chose to be with you if he wanted other girls?

Did he even love you like he said? Or did his beautiful mouth tell lies the whole time?

Your mom isn't home yet, and you were supposed to go to dinner with Gojo this evening. You were already dressed before you received the email, but you'd rather stab yourself than see him tonight. Inhaling sharply, you tap your fingers on your forearm, trying to calm yourself. Your heart rate was fast, your fingers were shaking, and you were breathing heavily.

Eyes landing on the phone laying on yhe ground, you make an effort to reach for it. The screen was broken, but it's still bearable. The notification that you received earlier was from Nobara. You blinked away the tears, wiping it with the back of your hand, before pressing it.

megs, yuji, and i r going to Han's. will u and gojo go?

You read it again through the broken screen and made a decision to go to that damn party without informing Gojo. He sent you a message a few minutes ago but you didn't bother reading it. He can fuck himself. Standing to your feet, you walked to your dresser and wasn't surprised at how horrible you looked.

Tear-stained cheeks, eyes swollen from crying and your dress ruined, courtesy of the tear stains. Still, you tried to fix yourself, put on some makeup, despite your hand shaking. You paused for a bit, placing the lipstick down and stared at the mirror.

Was I truly unlovable? What's wrong with me that the men who comes in my life... seems to want to hurt me so much? My dad, my ex, now... the person who I love with my all despite the obstacles.

The one person you fought for. The one person who you knew would hurt you yet you stubbornly believed he'd change. The one person you were so stupid for. The one person who you loved so much that there was little left for you.

The one person you forgave after one mistake... and another... and another.

How long will this last?

Shaking your head at yourself, you stand up, looking at yourself for the last time before grabbing your things. Ten minutes left and Gojo will be here, so you hurried downstairs with your wrecked phone in your hand. The Uber will be arriving in two minutes, so you quickly locked the door and rushed outside. Nobara has yet to reply so you ran to the back of your house, pinning the address of a house that was three houses away from yours to avoid seeing Gojo.

Tapping your foot impatiently, you kept glancing at your house anxiously. Your phone vibrated on your palm, and saw a message from Gojo, asking where you are. He's probably already parked in front of your house so you glanced around, hoping to see your Uber.

You jumped when your phone started vibrating, then curled your lip when you saw his name flashing on the screen. About to press decline, you stopped yourself thinking Gojo might think there's something wrong. I want him to be anxious. Scared that I finally found out.