15

The cold breeze of the wind gave you goosebumps on your skin and blew your hair away as you hold on to your coat. Cold season was about to end, but you're not sure when it will end. Immediately after practice, the four of you head to Nobara's house. Your encounter with the white-haired man was more exhausting than the dance itself, still, you tried to pay no mind to it.

He will try and try to be persistent with every chance he get. How can he be so...

You all went inside her car as soon as you all approached her house. The car drive was never quiet, there were small talks then and there, and of course, some gossips that Nobara and Yuji have.

"Megumi," Yuji called, looking at him with his head tilted to the side. Megumi hummed in response. "Remember the girl that likes you? Megan? She's popular, right? Well she's rejecting every guy who pursue her!"

Nobara gasped at that. "Wait... Megumi. Megan? She's so hot, though!" she exclaimed, looking at him from the rear view mirror. You heard Megumi sighed in annoyance. "I already told you, I have no plans on dating—"

"C'mon! This is your chance!" Yuji whined. The two convinced Megumi even if there was no chance for him to say yes. You laughed at them.

"Valentine's is coming up... you should give her a chance, Megumi!" Yuji tried for the last time, half of his body turned to us. Megumi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest while looking out the window, ignoring Yuji's pleas.

"How 'bout you, Yuji? Who's your valentine?" you teased him lightly. His cheeks slightly reddened, "There's this one girl in class..." he trailed off.

You tried to look at him clearly but he was avoiding your gaze. "Nah, I just find her cute." he says and shrugged. Nobara threw him a look, "Who is it?!" Yuji shook his head repeatedly. "I will never tell you! You have a big mouth." Nobara grunted, and glared at him.

The parking lot wasn't really packed so it was easy for Nobara to park her car. You all went outside and straight to the mall. Yuji was silently praying we can pick our outfits quickly which made Nobara scowl at him.

We almost visited all of the stores for dresses and suits, making the two boys whine. You laughed at the both of them, getting used to Nobara being so picky with clothes.

Mr. Smith said to wear something comfortable and easy to dance with. Nobara wanted something sexy but subtle. "All Black would look so good on you, Meg!" Nobara exclaimed, pushing the hanged suits on his chest making him huff. "True, or maybe a light green one?" you suggested.

The both of them hummed while in deep thought. Nobara snapped and raised her point finger at him. "Wait. I'll try to find some that suits you... and you pick yours, Y/N. But first, where's Yuji?"

You and Megumi shrugged. Nobara groaned, turning her back on us before striding to the Men's suits' alley. Megumi decided to trail behind you as you pick for your ball dress. A strapless, lavender satin dress  with a slit on the left leg caught your eye. You caressed the fabric, feeling the smoothness of the fabric on your hand.

Holding the dress to your chest, you turned to Megumi who was already watching you. "Do you think this dress would suit me?" his eyes went to the dress up to your face, staring intently at you. "Anything suits you, Y/N." he said in a low voice with a small smile on his face.

Your lips formed a grin, Megumi is sweet whenever he's in the mood. He rarely shows this side of him to his other friends, and for some reason, you feel like he's more comfortable with you and that made your heart flutter.

"Thanks, Meg." you softly said and looked down on your dress. Your mom gave you her credit card yesterday, saying you should quickly pick your ball dress. A few minutes later, Nobara came with Yuji, with clothes more on his arms than Nobara's. She held up a black tube with laces on the arms. You gasped at how beautiful it is, and nodded, agreeing even if she hasn't said anything.

"That will look good on you, Nob." you praised. She nodded and you can almost see stars shining in her eyes because of her excitement. "Right?!" she exclaimed. Yuji groaned beside her, so she snapped her fingers and grabbed one suit, showing it to Megumi. "How 'bout this, Megumi?" she smirked, feeling proud of herself.

It's a dark green suit with navy green long sleeves inside and a blue - green tie on Nobara's hand. This one will definitely look good on him, you thought. He stepped forward, observing the material, before looking at you and returned his gaze to the cloth. "I'll be fine with this." Nobara nodded, giving him the suit.

"Okay, now that you picked yours, can you help me with these already?" Yuji grunted, and Megumi immediately grabbed some of the suits from him. "As for me, I think I'm gonna pick this orange one." he stated, showing off the orange long sleeves. "I'll use my grandpa's black suit." he added.

Before you all proceeded to the counter, Nobara ordered Yuji to place the suits back to where they got it. He protested, and they started to snarl at each other yet again so you stepped in between to stop them. They never pick a place, really.

You all stepped outside of the store, planning on where the four of you should eat. As you stepped on the escalator, you thought you were mistaken but you were sure who it was. She wore a shirt and pants with a bag on her arm. The familiar brown-haired girl passed you, not noticing how you stared at her.

Something filled your gut and you immediately shook off the feeling. I should really stop feeling these things. You continued to walk with your friends, and you were glad they didn't notice how your mood changed, because you have absolutely no idea what to answer.

When you entered your house, your mom welcomed you and her eyes went to the bag you're holding. She was more excited than you were, offering to do your make up for the ball. Of course, you didn't decline. You didn't want to wipe the smile off of her face.

You received a message from the head of the writer's club that there will be a meeting tomorrow, at school. Morning classes ended like it never happened, so after lunch with your friends, you proceeded to the designated room for the said meeting.

They all greeted you and you shyly smiled at them in return. This was one of the reasons why you wanted to be in the writer's club... they were all so nice. They were even shocked you wanted to be there because they know you were being pursued by the cheering squad.

Apparently, there will be a new school paper published for the school's sports team. You were assigned to interview the baseball team, so you decided to approach them later. You tried to recall the members of the team but to no luck, you never knew them.

As you walked through the field, you saw some guys at the bench under the big tree, probably resting. How could they play baseball in a cold weather? Some heads turned to you, making you feel shy under their gaze. Men terrified you, to be honest. Especially after what happened at the party... that's why you only have two guy friends that you trust the most.

"Hey, Y/N!" you were surprised someone actually know your name. You were familiar with his face bu you can't quite remember what his name was. Walking towards them made you anxious, like you were a prey making your way to the predators. "Can I, um... interview you guys? It's for the school paper." you finally stood under the tree, in front of them.

"Yeah, sure!" all of them said, making you sigh in relief. "Great. Um..."

You heard footsteps nearing behind you, like they were running. "What's happening here?" you gritted your teeth when you heard the distant voice. "An interview for the school paper!" a blonde guy shouted back. It was quick when you heard his quick breaths finally near from where you stood.

"Oh..." he playfully says, standing beside you with his hand on his waist. You turned to him and saw how sweaty he was. The white shirt was sticking on his chest because of sweat, so you gazed quickly to his face. He wiped the sweat on his forehead, revealing his forehead that he barely shows. His white hair was everywhere like he just got off from his bed.

Gojo clasped his hands together, showing off his infamous smirk. "Let's start, Miss L/N."